NEW OC Dan Enos

Advertisement
Theres absolutely no way that Saban or Kirby offered this guy to be OC and he chose us over them. Not saying this is a bad hire, I know nothing about him and look forward to watching his 2015 Arkansas, but he couldnt have had concrete offers from Saban or Kirby

Advertisement
I TOLD YOU’S BRO. MANNY!!!! Cuadrangular!!
Now, bring me EL TORO HURTS!!
5B57B884-EBE2-4203-B6BD-48D213360722.jpeg

And new TORO BALLS FOR MY TRUCK. DOPE!!!
EA10AD87-93B4-4282-98BB-1E247ED94E4B.jpeg

Advertisement
It says a lot about Georgia’s interest in him that 15min after the hire was confirmed they opted to promote Coley to OC

Do you think Coley understands that the only reason he got promoted is that Enos decided to go to Miami?

this is where i have hope. said in another post, but i saw lsu fans saying that his offense at arkansas gave them fits because it wasn't locked into a single philosophy.
They smashed LSU in Death Valley in 2015, matter of fact. This was the type of offense i wanted, ace back with lots of motion, can bring in 2 TEs to max protect and go deep. Stretch runs and boot leg off that keeps the backside pursuit honest on all plays. James Coley used similar offense and diced up great FSU defenses. Not familiar with the guy personality but i like what i seen from his time at Arkansas, although limited. QB coach as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I know is when I watched Bama, They had a lot of receivers catching a ton of passes. I know their receivers are superior to ours, but ****. Jeudy was the top receiver in college football. They aren’t just lining up and pounding the ball.
And their qb is superior to our QBs.

Maybe he has more confidence in Manny than Kirby too. I'm sure that had to play into this decision. I am also a big fan of the OC being the QB coach as well.

Advertisement
Back