NEW OC Dan Enos

Weve been hiring no names from **** schools for years now.

Manny goes and gets a coach from bama. Maybe he does have a plan to turn this **** show around.

Advertisement
This guy has a lot of credibility as a QB coach which will greatly help us in QB recruiting.

These guys are just use too being beaten by the admin. That even when something good happens. They can't accept it and rebel against it.

This is just dishonest.
We have SO many threads and posts on this board with the fans discussing the offense they wanted. Anybody saying, "You guys just can't be happy," are ignoring allllllllllllllllllll of those posts.

Advertisement
He's OC, not head coach. Manny specifically said he wants an exciting, confusing, explosive offensive style, so I'm sure he didn't hire Enos and tell him that he can put in a "ground and pound" offense.

this is where i have hope. said in another post, but i saw lsu fans saying that his offense at arkansas gave them fits because it wasn't locked into a single philosophy.

Advertisement
All I know is when I watched Bama, They had a lot of receivers catching a ton of passes. I know their receivers are superior to ours, but ****. Jeudy was the top receiver in college football. They aren’t just lining up and pounding the ball.

Advertisement
"I couldn't be more excited to join a program as rich in tradition as the University of Miami," Enos said in a statement. "Coach Diaz has a clear vision for this program as we move forward and it's an honor to help build the Hurricanes in his image. This was an opportunity I felt I couldn't pass up.

Love it.

Advertisement
That is a ****** Home Run!!! Get a former HC, who studied the blueprint at ALA? Thats brilliant. QB coach too. And can help Manny with the head coaching advice and bring over best practices from Bama.

Lets Work.
The clowns above you are crying dawg. Make them stop!

We got a good hire, aye.

Whats silly is u saying it's a bad hire before ever even seeing him coach a down at Miami. Good OCs adapt to the talent they have. If he doesn't know much about the spread I guarantee he consults with coaches that do in the following months. Like I said, don't be a fan later bc I am going to call u out.
I have no idea if it’ll be a good or bad hire. I am tho disappointed that this guy Hasn’t ever run the type of system that would maximize the talent on this team.

That’s not to say he’s a bad coach. I’m sure he is a good coach, he was at Bama after all. But his experience is Different from what I was hoping for, and also not what manny said he was looking for.

Advertisement
Back