NEW OC Dan Enos

Advertisement
Because it's the polar opposite of the spread system 1) Manny said he would implement on offense, and 2) that most of the fanbase are crying out for.
You arent 'most of the fanbase' though. 'Most of the fanbase' were crying out for an offense that scored points.

With any of our QB's it would have to be a spread. Bet Manny made that a requirement. Sick of this under center crap.

As long as he adapts to his personnel that’s all that matters. Offense is what he coaches so Manny shouldn’t dictate how he implements scheme to fit personnel. If the criteria is you must run spread then hire a spread guy and still let him implement it.

What if Richt told Diaz he had to run a 3-4, you think that would have turned out well?

Advertisement
People will complain about everything. Top level QB Coach who had the trust from Saban to be offered the OC job at Bama. And we somehow pull him away from that gig for the same gig at a program that went 7-6 last season.

I’m sure Manny is gonna have him be aggressive and open up the playbook.

Where have I heard that phrase before?

I honestly think you guys are stupid. You guys are telling me that you would rather have 2 fired head coaches and coordinators for low tier power 5 schools hired over Alabama's qb coach who they tried to promote to OC and who UGA tried to hire? UNBELIEVABLE

Not only that... The guy was instrumental in developing their QBS and is about to bring a 4 star championship vet to our team.

Advertisement
I will say this if you think Manny whiffed you're an absolute moron. First thing we need is qb development and that is no longer a concern he will nake some studs here. Now idk what the offense will be so im hesitant to love this but a great qb coach knows how to use his qb best especially when his last 2 qbs never could lose basically

Well, Manny promised a cutting edge, spread offense. UGA and Bama are two of like the last five programs in the country that still have "pro-style" roots. I don't want to go after the same OCs that they want.

We're gonna get the same ground & pound bull**** that'll yield mediocre results. UGA's lame offense is the reason Haselwood de-committed from them.
Diaz can have him adapt his offense to fit the spread scheme he wants.

Advertisement
surprise surprise you guys think this is a bad hire...without knowing anything about him

This is false. We know quite a bit about him. He was an offensive assistant under Saban, Bielema, and Dantonio. You think he was learning spread concepts under those guys?

This might be off topic and a stretch, but could Saban be hanging it up? OC gone, WR coach gone, QB coach gone, OL coach gone. Both QB coach and WR coach were in line to be the OC. Offense wasnt the problem this year with bama. I think its weird that Saban didnt push to keep these guys.
You think he's retiring after losing in that fashion a few days ago? lol. You'll see a maniac Saban this summer to have them ready for Clemson next year.

Advertisement
Does anybody know what he ran at Central Michigan as HC?

Dan-Enos-Playbook.0.png

Well, Manny promised a cutting edge, spread offense. UGA and Bama are two of like the last five programs in the country that still have "pro-style" roots. I don't want to go after the same OCs that they want.

We're gonna get the same ground & pound bull**** that'll yield mediocre results. UGA's lame offense is the reason Haselwood de-committed from them.
Yeah because it was certainly explained to Enos that the mandate is to come to Miami in our current situation and run an archaic non-modern pro-style ground and pound offense. That's the ticket!

Advertisement
Back