NEW OC Dan Enos

Advertisement
Jerry Jeudy looked terrible this year. So did Devante Smith and Waddle. Awful offensive numbers.

1. He was co-OC and didn't call plays for Bama, Gattis did.

2. It's easy to look good when you've finished with the #1 class overall 4 out of the last 5 years.

Yeah because it was certainly explained to Enos that the mandate is to come to Miami in our current situation and run an archaic non-modern pro-style ground and pound offense. That's the ticket!
Judging from Enos' past coaching history that's the kind of offense he knows. Under Dantio and Brett Bielema he ran typical ground and pound stuff. What about his coaching history makes you think he can implement an uptempo spread?

At least Applewhite had a history of learning under spread guys (save the one year at Bama).

Advertisement
Dan Enos can recruit!!!! I know some people are upset because he runs that Alabama Pro Style offense but they do have some spread concepts I still think we need to move to a spread offense.

He has ZEROOOOOO experience running spread concepts. None. He's never worked for a staff that does.

He's not going to suddenly reinvent what he's known his entire coaching career, and if he did, it would be disastrous.
You're right, he is installing the I-Formation only, every down 1st through 3rd.

That is not a strategy, just being better than Richt.

Not saying it’s a strategy, it’s a comparison of the respective outcomes. We had a garbage offense and QB play under Richt & Richt. Alabama has had excellence, where we have struggled. Whatever Manny’s strategy was to evaluate and ultimately make this hire, we ended up with someone who has demonstrated better outcomes.

Advertisement
He's going to be very sad when he realizes we don't have the horses to run what he wants to run. He better bring in a dynamic OL coach that can recruit and develop.

Lol u need a hobby
Lol u need a hobby

Lmao. U are one of them. DONT BE A FAN LATER
Screenshot_20190111-121032.png

Advertisement
Lulz at the majority of CFB lauding the hire except for...Miami fans, SMFH.
That means nothing. People jerk off at the thought of a coach from Saban's tree, so of course they are creaming their pants over this. If it's from Saban is HAS to be an amazing hire, but in reality they usually don't work away from him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back