NEW OC Dan Enos

Holy **** I can't believe we landed him over UGA and Bama! How to can fans not be Happy about this! We landed the OC Georgia and Alabama wanted! Home run hire
Well, Manny promised a cutting edge, spread offense. UGA and Bama are two of like the last five programs in the country that still have "pro-style" roots. I don't want to go after the same OCs that they want.

We're gonna get the same ground & pound bull**** that'll yield mediocre results. UGA's lame offense is the reason Haselwood de-committed from them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man Alabama’s offense and QBs looked pretty good compared to what we had last year.
And what’s with all this if Bama wanted him he still be there ****. Winning programs are always get their coaches taken. And plus, he probably wants to prove himself outside of the shadow of Nick Saban and what better opportunity than Miami. if our offense is in the 30’s next year he would have improved our team tremendously and we probably win 11 games. Great hire in my humble opinion.

Michigan pulled Doug Nussmeier from Alabama, and he was a train wreck.

Florida hired Jim McElwain, whose offense was ALSO a train wreck.

Getting a guy that Bama "wants" does not have a great track record.
Nice work poaching two names off the Saban coaching tree that didn't work out. Are you trying to imply that none from his tree HAVE worked out? There was a lot of talk that Saban was going to make Enos his own OC. Yeah, he must suck.

Advertisement
I think Manny whiffed a bunch before this hire. If that’s the case, then this is a good hire. UM is unfortunately not what we were. Think about past OCs (Whipple, Coley, Brown (as Richt’s puppet) and Manny is a first time head coach.

If this was a part of the 3 coordinators that he spoke about at his presser, shame on Manny! But if he did not get anywhere with his other attempts (or the university shot them down due to past history like Applewhite) then I am glad that we have someone that seems like they are competent enough to get us to compete. We need to stabilize before we can rebound from the Richt era (all 3 years of it).
He didnt whiff. This guy was wanted by more and better teams than anyone we were going after.

Advertisement
Enos says he has a “tremendous passion” for strategy and X’s and O’s, and he has improved his quarterbacks’ mechanics. Even Crimson Tide players at other positions have noticed.

Saban coaching tree is not Godlike. There's been multiple busts under him. Enough with that BS. His past shows me nothing that indicates a spread offense.

Advertisement
Some of yall will hype anything. Name one coach that has looked bad at ALABAMA. We could coach QBs at Bama. Why not go hire Jim Mcelwain if this is what you wanted to accomplish.

Why wasn’t Bama’s passing game able to beat Venables, though. Clemson is the Hill we have to climb every year.

Advertisement
Back