NEW OC Dan Enos

Advertisement
I like it.

This move is also attractive for Hurts (1 yr) and Tate Martel.

How does Miami get back to being an elite program that wins?

By making these types of moves:

Dan Enos OC/QB

Jalen Hurts 1 yr transfer
Tate Martel transfer
Bubba Bolden transfer.

I will say this with Hurts it'll be a spread that's a fact so if he brings Jalen there's no doubt thats what it'll be because he won't succeed in anything else. Enos can move to what Alabama has become the last couple years if he wants to so hopefully he will

Advertisement
Holy **** I can't believe we landed him over UGA and Bama! How to can fans not be Happy about this! We landed the OC Georgia and Alabama wanted! Home run hire

Because it's the polar opposite of the spread system 1) Manny said he would implement on offense, and 2) that most of the fanbase are crying out for.

I don't understand how anyone can be disappointed in this hire after what we had, this helps us in so many ways!
Please list them. Because this is a JAG of a hire that isn’t gonna make Miami an attractive spot for players.

Diaz had an opportunity to flip the script big time here, and he decided not to.

It’s disapointing.

Advertisement
Sounds like a good X and O guy, was a previous HC (Manny wanted that). Can he relate to recruits?? He's 50 years old, I was thinking younger but hopefully the guy can bring some of that Bama mystique here...

The best program in the country is super ****ed they lost them . Works for me as if it is good enough of Bama then it is good enough for us. I really don't care about the Hurts factor as that is a 1 year thing . I care about long term results.

Advertisement
I will say this with Hurts it'll be a spread that's a fact so if he brings Jalen there's no doubt thats what it'll be because he won't succeed in anything else. Enos can move to what Alabama has become the last couple years if he wants to so hopefully he will

With any of our QB's it would have to be a spread. Bet Manny made that a requirement. Sick of this under center crap.

Saban's shtick is getting old I keep telling y'all. Mfers do not want to put up too long with his BS temper and condescending ***.
It's getting like the wild west up there in klanville. Someone is going to fugg up eventually and dudes don't want to stay there too long
for fear of the stank leaving with them. Other places can also be stepping stones to bigger things.

Advertisement
No one scores more then Bama . Its not a super fast offense but it is **** explosive .

that's because that team has more talent on it than anyone they play game in and game out. they ran all over clemson but just couldn't turn it into points.

Advertisement
Back