NEW OC Dan Enos

Do you know what the spread actually is? Bama runs spread often
4 WRs isn't necessarily running spread. We did that too. And it was Mike Locksley's offense and play calls. That's why he just got a Power 5 HC job despite being a complete failure the last time he did it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I wanted a more flashy offense, I won't lie... so I'm not that hyped. But also what do I know.
I'm sure he can change his ways in regards to the offense he runs and Manny wanted cutting edge.. I don't see it, BUT I also don't know anything.

and if bama and Georgia wanted him as an OC... I mean he was a hot commodity and we "won" out...

I'll ride with him for now! Let's get some great recruiters on the offense side now

Sonny+Shroyer+-+then.jpg

That's him!

Advertisement
This might be off topic and a stretch, but could Saban be hanging it up? OC gone, WR coach gone, QB coach gone, OL coach gone. Both QB coach and WR coach were in line to be the OC. Offense wasnt the problem this year with bama. I think its weird that Saban didnt push to keep these guys.

I love it. Take a OC from Bama and Georgia who produces Alabama’s best offense in the Saban era.

Advertisement
Back