NEW OC Dan Enos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the qb spot will be waaaaaaaaaay better now he will do work for them I just want the aggressive play that Bama had the last 2 years. Now I'll give him a chance no doubt about it I just worry about if he'll open it up

He will bring the spread. Good offensive minds build a scheme around their players. Good hire. Now I want to see who he's bringing to recruit.

What? Has he ever ran the spread as an OC? Like a legit spread. Uptemp and fast and schematically challenging for a defense

Ya, I'm not buying that Miami really outbid bama if they really wanted him.
Saban has taken our best coaches for years. You think if he really wanted to keep Enos he'd be going to Miami right now?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did we seriously want another Mork Richt offense? This guy doesn't run spread

You guys wanted to win a battle against Georgia and Alabama. There you go.

People will complain about anything. Top level QB Coach who had the trust from Saban to be offered the OC job at Bama. And we somehow pull him away from that gig for the same gig at a program that went 7-6 last season.

I’m sure Manny is gonna have him be aggressive and open up the playbook.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Text response from my friend whose family is part of Alabama's Tide Pride when I asked about Enos:

"****! Y'all got him? He's our best ******* coach. No idea how he'll do as an OC but he was a **** of a quarterback coach. I thought he was going to be our OC this year when Locksley won every award but really **** the bed in the championship game. My dad told me Saban was ****ed & in his cleaning house. Also Enos has a great relationship with Jalen and really improved him thus year. Maybe that means Jalen will go to Miami."

Advertisement
Back