NEW NIL Guidelines

Advertisement

Summary
- Incredibly confident in what he does
- Has ZERO fear of NCAA
-- Brash "bring it on" strategy
-- Invites them to investigate
- Provides insight into his NIL process
- He feels the critical articles are only providing him more free advertising for Life Wallet and Cigarette Racing

He is either going to create fusion power for Miami or this becomes Chernobyl.

Last edited:
A booster cannot and never has been allowed to "recruit" a kid to their school.

I'm not sure what Ruiz position is as far as being a booster but that rule cannot legally prevent a company with conducting business. As long as none of Lifewallet's deals have never been contingent or even insinuated contingency on attending the University of Miami, then he should be fine.

"This is what we'll offer you but your contract requires weekly in person media appearance at events in Miami."

What could the NCAA do about that?

Summary
- Has ZERO fear of NCAA
- He feels the critical articles are only providing him more free advertising for Life Wallet and Cigarette Racing

Oh it's going Chernobyl but not in the way the NCAA hopes... The more stupid crap they try to push the harder the blowback will be on the other side... The door that's been opened will not close...This is the new way now...
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Summary
- Has ZERO fear of NCAA

Either way..... it's going to be spectacular!
Lets Ride GIF by Showtime

Advertisement
I have to imagine anybody Ruiz speaks with he gets the green light from the coaches first. Mario knows the rules inside and out. Doubt we would get in any kind of trouble

Not even Mario, we hired an in-house compliance person (Craig Anderson) during the Shapiro "scandal". He's the one that outed Grace & AQM in the exotic car scandal. So if anybody should be on top of it it's Him, assuming He's still here.

Advertisement
It's beyond my intelligence, but someone smart is going to have to craft something that's workable.

In theory, businesses should not be able to induce a player to come to a school, i.e., if you come here, I'll give you "x" NIL deal.

However, on the other hand, kids should be able to assess NIL opportunities before they enroll to weigh pro and con of 1 school vs. another and that's going to be difficult without some preliminary conversations.

Maybe transfers (not freshmen) should be prohibited from receiving NIL compensation for 1 year? I'm not even sure that's legal but it would mitigate against transfers going somewhere solely for financial reasons.

Yes and water is also wet. Earth shattering stuff Scott.
Lots of schools, like FSU and Louisville, don’t have the money or resources to compete in this new era of CFB. So they want daddy NCAA to come in and reset everything. It’s the only way for them to have a chance at reaching parity.

Advertisement
For one thing retroactive will never happen. They know it will never happen and will get hammered in court. Meanwhile, they can have headlines of "X school under investigation" and "NCCA imposes sanctions on Y school" to allow their preferred schools to use as recruiting tools.

For another, they'll try to come up with a rule that will force all this stuff back underground to keep their chosen few operating at a successful pace free from investigation.

Ruiz mentioned Craig Anderson in His interview with Joe Rose, said He's very strict and they talk to each other 3-4 times a week.

Also said that He knows the players committed days ahead, that's why He sends out the tweets.

We're good boys, nothing to see here.
Doubt there's any proof... But the Ruiz family posting about shemar while uncommitted, posting bat signals for Addison, and telling people theyre on a recruit/transfer before they've committed may get the NCAA to ask questions. Doubt anything would ever come of it because I'm sure Ruiz is CYAing everything (as per his own words in interviews)

Last edited:
Advertisement
The NCAA doesn't care about logic or being fair. If they did, they wouldn't have been ripped a new *** hole by the supreme court.

Advertisement
Back