New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Gotta be one of the best Jordan 1 non OG Cw
There is a Jordan 5 low Miami Hurricanes coming out. They are sweet
Some rumblings, but nothing concrete. A lot of heat is dropping in 2024, but didn’t see this on the docket. My boy got his hands on some & had to let the world know. Lol.
There is a Jordan 5 Low Miami Hurricanes coming out. They are too sweet

Advertisement
There is a Jordan 5 low Miami Hurricanes coming out. They are sweet

There is a Jordan 5 Low Miami Hurricanes coming out. They are too sweet

Yeah, but unfortunately if I recall those are kids size only. But they are perfect in the color scheme.

IMG_4019.jpeg
IMG_4014.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
So as of now we’re not switching to Nike until the contract is up with Adidas?

The earliest has always been 2025 (10 yrs). We didn’t sign a normal 6, 8, or 10 yr deal. We signed for 12, which is unheard of unless u sign a $200m+ deal like an OSU or Texas.

Last edited:
The earliest has always been 2025 (10 yrs). We didn’t sign a normal 6, 8, or 10 yr deal. We signed for 12, watch us unheard of unless u sign a $200m+ deal like an OSU or Texas.

Yeah, there was some hope that if some OTHER revenue source came through sooner, we would try to make a complete fresh start of all our relationships and that we might try to bolt the apparel contrat a bit earlier.

Advertisement
The earliest has always been 2025 (10 yrs). We didn’t sign a normal 6, 8, or 10 yr deal. We signed for 12, watch us unheard of unless u sign a $200m+ deal like an OSU or Texas.
Would make sense. Adidas has shown little care for Miami this past year, uniforms stayed exactly the same while other P5 Adidas schools saw template changes, new unis etc. Cant wait to leave this brand.

Would make sense. Adidas has shown little care for Miami this past year, uniforms stayed exactly the same while other P5 Adidas schools saw template changes, new unis etc. Cant wait to leave this brand.

The divide is only going to get wider w/ Adidas giving full attention to UW now that they’re in the CFP Finals. There was already a divide between us & UL, but w/ KU signing that massive deal & being Adidas’ pride & joy on the b-ball end, & now UW becoming their pride & joy for FB, along w/ A&M being one of their biggest apparel $ makers, we’ve slowly become an afterthought (as I said we would).

The divide is only going to get wider w/ Adidas giving full attention to UW now that they’re in the CFP Finals. There was already a divide between us & UL, but w/ KU signing that massive deal & being Adidas’ pride & joy on the b-ball end, & now UW becoming their pride & joy for FB, along w/ A&M being one of their biggest apparel $ makers, we’ve slowly become an afterthought (as I said we would).

& what did I say. Lol

Advertisement
Just in case anybody is interested thought I would share.

I follow this seller on eBay - used to be Managers on a Mission and they would get all the unused player apparel for multiple colleges and pro teams - so they have Nike, Adidas etc. (most of the time unused) for real cheap. They changed their name but still do the same thing.

Anyways - they just got a bunch of Miami stuff in if you can find the right size. Looks like they have some of the adidas shoes for $38 for instance. I have bought from them many times.

Here is a link to the eBay store:

As a reminder for the 2023-4 Athletic Season Nat’l Champions.

Reason #2,425 of y we need to switch brands:

NCAAM - Basketball (Nike)
NCAAW - Basketball (Nike)
NCAAM - Baseball (Nike)
NCAAW - Softball (Nike)
CFB - (Jordan Brand)
NCAAM - Soccer (Nike)
NCAAW - Soccer (Nike)
NCAAW - Field Hockey (Nike)
NCAAM - Volleyball (Nike)
NCAAW - Volleyball (Nike)
NCAAW - Beach Volleyball (Nike)
NCAAM - Track & Field Outdoor (Nike)
NCAAW - Track & Field Outdoor (Nike)
NCAAM - Track & Field Indoor (Nike)
NCAAW - Track & Field Outdoor (Nike)
NCAAM - Gymnastics (Nike)
NCAAW - Gymnastics (Nike)
NCAAM - Swimming (Nike)
NCAAW - Swimming (Nike)
NCAAM - Golf (Nike)
NCAAW - Golf (Nike)
NCAAM - Tennis (Nike)
NCAAW - Tennis (Nike)
NCAAM - Rowing (Nike)
NCAAW - Rowing (Nike)
NCAAM - LaCrosse (UA)
NCAAW - LaCrosse (UA)

🤷🏾‍♂️

@Rellyrell

Thoughts on D Book 1? And GT cut 3?

At first I didn’t love the D Book 1 but they’ve grown on me a lot. Really think they could be worn casually, nothing out on the town stuff personally but def street clothes wear and also workout/hoop.

Gt Cut 3 looks like a rip off to me, zoom x and $190 without any type of zoom unit or shank plate. The cut down model looks like better value lol

@Rellyrell

Thoughts on D Book 1? And GT cut 3?

At first I didn’t love the D Book 1 but they’ve grown on me a lot. Really think they could be worn casually, nothing out on the town stuff personally but def street clothes wear and also workout/hoop.

Gt Cut 3 looks like a rip off to me, zoom x and $190 without any type of zoom unit or shank plate. The cut down model looks like better value lol

Big fan of Book’s shoes. It’s kinda like a b-ball shoe + an SB made a baby. Lol. It’s definitely a casual & balling shoe.

Not a huge fan of the GT models, in general. I know it’s supposed to be a great b-ball shoe, but there’s a ton of great b/ball shoes that r way less in price

Advertisement
Back