New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement
Big fan of Book’s shoes. It’s kinda like a b-ball shoe + an SB made a baby. Lol. It’s definitely a casual & balling shoe.

Not a huge fan of the GT models, in general. I know it’s supposed to be a great b-ball shoe, but there’s a ton of great b/ball shoes that r way less in price
Kinda bummed that Book’s 1st shoe is coming in at $$150 instead of starter lower like $120. But none the less, I’ll get a pair. He wore an all black sample that was sick

Kinda bummed that Book’s 1st shoe is coming in at $$150 instead of starter lower like $120. But none the less, I’ll get a pair. He wore an all black sample that was sick

Yeah; would’ve preferred a $120 price point on a debut shoe, but $150 is not, too, horrible. I think $125 would’ve been a sweet spot.

Yeah; would’ve preferred a $120 price point on a debut shoe, but $150 is not, too, horrible. I think $125 would’ve been a sweet spot.
On another note I’m sick of Vanessa flexing all these Kobe PE’s and us never getting a release. I didn’t get to enter reverse grinch because I was dog sick and didn’t know what time it was lol

Advertisement
On another note I’m sick of Vanessa flexing all these Kobe PE’s and us never getting a release. I didn’t get to enter reverse grinch because I was dog sick and didn’t know what time it was lol

Yeah, Vanessa & the kids r steadily flexing. Lol

I’ve heard it’s been a bit easier to cop Kobe’s, but these bots r still killing the game. I’m sick of it

1706679353803.gif

Yeah, Vanessa & the kids r steadily flexing. Lol

I’ve heard it’s been a bit easier to cop Kobe’s, but these bots r still killing the game. I’m sick of it
I was lucky enough to hit on the protro 4 mambacitas, but i've struck out on every draw/release since. I know she's said more pairs are going to be made available, but it hasn't felt easier to get a pair in my personal experience

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back