New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Advertisement

Truly hoping this is expanded to all sizes & not just kids. Ya’ll have no idea how this is literally one of my favorite shoe silhouettes ever.

Also, as an aside: Kiki Rice (star player for UCLA’s Lady Bruins) is the first NIL athlete to receive their own P.E shoe from Jordan Brand.

Last edited:

Hideous.
First thing I thought of was sci-fi space boots. A short Google search later and I found these...

Fluevog Shoes - Fluevog x Star Trek Cadet Boots Are Coming!

Not sure which are worse. But both scream, "NERD".

So basically Adidas took the Kobe Crazy 1, added a Ye feature & said voila? Smh.
Yeah. Dem ****** basically ran outta ideas and said, “ok.. fucc it”!
But seriously tho, is it just me, or do dem ***** look like the head of a bull terrier without the ears? Who the fucc wanna be outchea tryna get up on the ladies, rocking the Spud McKenzie 7s? Bruhhh!!!
1707178576260.gif

Yeah. Dem ****** basically ran outta ideas and said, “ok.. fucc it”!
But seriously tho, is it just me, or do dem ***** look like the head of a bull terrier without the ears? Who the fucc wanna be outchea tryna get up on the ladies, rocking the Spud McKenzie 7s? Bruhhh!!!
View attachment 281762

That’s what happens when

1. Ur lead designers that came from Nike get sued for stealing their designs b4 they left, using them for Adidas’ silhouettes

2. Get sued w/ a federal injunction, killing Adidas’ rip off of Nike’s Flyknit tech

3. Ur biggest hype beast in ur history no longer is designing shoes for u & is no longer there.

As I told everyone, the Adidas hype will die once Ye is gone. They have zero innovations, & zero leadership.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Rellyrell

Thoughts on D Book 1? And GT cut 3?

At first I didn’t love the D Book 1 but they’ve grown on me a lot. Really think they could be worn casually, nothing out on the town stuff personally but def street clothes wear and also workout/hoop.

Gt Cut 3 looks like a rip off to me, zoom x and $190 without any type of zoom unit or shank plate. The cut down model looks like better value lol

😭 @Rellyrell

Advertisement
Just think how many “Miami Hurricanes” Nike shoes have dropped from all their lines vs. our actual sponsor. Lol

I’m not a fan of the GT3, but these I’ll be making an exception for. Lol
I’ll once again wait a year and grab a gt3 from the outlet hopefully.

IMG_0999.jpeg

Got these 20’s for $56! I personally hate the whole colorway inspirations for the 21’s.

Advertisement
View attachment 282338

@Rellyrell wow adidas is actually doing something right and running promo for Harden 8. Announcing colorway drop dates in advance is dope to me.

Fun fact; Harden’s design is rumored to be one of Yeezy’s last designs. I’m not particularly a fan of his shoes; I prefer Ice Trey and D.O.N as far as aesthetics. But, it is about time they had proper marketing for his shoes. Gotta take advantage of this while he’s in L.A

I wonder if we get a color way in his shoes. That would be dope.

Fun fact; Harden’s design is rumored to be one of Yeezy’s last designs. I’m not particularly a fan of his shoes; I prefer Ice Trey and D.O.N as far as aesthetics. But, it is about time they had proper marketing for his shoes. Gotta take advantage of this while he’s in L.A

I wonder if we get a color way in his shoes. That would be dope.
Agreed. I like the designs of the don’s, they just don’t have the tech I guess he’s their 3rd tier athlete. Although I really did love the Harden 7’s, which before the AE1’s were probably considered the best adidas hoop shoe.

Advertisement
Those are new in the last 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Back