New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Nike is just taking out its massive donger and smacking adidas in the face with it. Calculated move.

I believe ASUā€™s contract w/ Adidas expires next yr; b/c u know, they signed an 8 yr deal. Lol. Iā€™m going to assume theyā€™ll re-up b/c itā€™s Hardenā€™s Alma Mater & heā€™s by far ASUā€™s most notable alum,

Advertisement
No customization. I ordered mine from ****ā€™s Sporting Goods
I never get this lucky but they still had my size onlineā€¦ just ordered them. Amazing how nike without trying made a better ā€œMiamiā€ shoe than adidas canā€™t wait till we move Iā€™m not buying anything new till the switch

nike-dunk-low-miami-dd1391-300-1.jpg
BA43BC27-07BA-47BA-938F-19B598B29541.gif

I never get this lucky but they still had my size onlineā€¦ just ordered them. Amazing how nike without trying made a better ā€œMiamiā€ shoe than adidas canā€™t wait till we move Iā€™m not buying anything new till the switch

It just still amazes me that our Adidas site has 5 items that are r non UM branded. Lol. At 1st I was trying to give a pass, but then I checked out FSUā€™s Nike site again, & EVERYTHING has every FSU or a spear on them, including training biker shorts.

It just still amazes me that our Adidas site has 5 items that are r non UM branded. Lol. At 1st I was trying to give a pass, but then I checked out FSUā€™s Nike site again, & EVERYTHING has every FSU or a spear on them, including training biker shorts.
Yup, youā€™ve said it many times but I feel like weā€™re their attempt to use us as a bargain bin sale rack where they sale ANYTHING remotely close to our school colors.

Will blow some serious cash for a new wardrobe once we switchā€¦ CANT. WAIT.

Advertisement
Yup, youā€™ve said it many times but I feel like weā€™re their attempt to use us as a bargain bin sale rack where they sale ANYTHING remotely close to our school colors.

I already started. eBay. Bought a bunch of Nike gear already.

Man, I didnā€™t even recognize it, til my boy @TheOriginalCane notified me. Er body know I donā€™t f w/ Adidas, so Iā€™ve never had a reason to remotely check out their site. Lol So when he put me on, I had to sound the alarm.

If you find someone with a hookup, grab me a pair in 12.5 (or 13 if Nike doesn't do the half-sizes at that level).

MJ's son has a store in downtown Orlando, but I think you have to go in personally and make friends with him. Every time I check the inventory online, they barely have anything.

I have a friend who has a Condo in the Solaire High-rise close to MJs Sons store. He said that people are out there ridiculously early. I myself know right where it is. Stones throw away from Lake Eola and the Old Harley Hotel (now condos)

I have a friend who has a Condo in the Solaire High-rise close to MJs Sons store. He said that people are out there ridiculously early. I myself know right where it is. Stones throw away from Lake Eola and the Old Harley Hotel (now condos)

Iā€™m happy for Marcus. Dude didnā€™t make it in b-ball, but he created his own lane. He has some sick Jordan collabs. He made a name for himself as a collaborator & his store is hot. He also single handily made sure UCF went Nike. Lol. A-hole for that one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Iā€™m happy for Marcus. Dude didnā€™t make it in b-ball, but he created his own lane. He has some sick Jordan collabs. He made a name for himself as a collaborator & his store is hot. He also single handily made sure UCF went Nike. Lol. A-hole for that one.
Hey Rell. Thought Iā€™d give you a heads up on some NBā€™s on sale. These are on sale on the NB site for $30.

251E6B84-34B4-455B-89B0-1E04C44F3975.jpeg

Watch out for a Scotts turf builder color way collaboration to make these the official grass cutting shoe of '23
I have 3 pair at the ready. One for stylinā€™. One for ā€œotherā€ work. And one for mowing. As one wears, it gets demoted to the lower class.

Scottā€™s green and orange would be close to our Canes colors.

Advertisement
Thatā€™s kind of what I was thinking of, these are great for working on stuff out in the lawn and hacking shlt up in the backyard.
Iā€™ve worn them for years due to being able to get them in xtra-wide. Itā€™s frustrating and disappointing that I canā€™t get Canes themed shoes because no one offers them in wide width.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back