New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

Speaking of orange laces...they'd really be nice on these...

1665431739138.png

Advertisement
Man, dem ******* 🔥🔥🔥!

Appreciate u, my guy. Worked hard for these. Lol; I’m trying to get intel on the Miami Dunks; just saw a youngin w/ the reverse UK dunks like an hr ago, & they were flaming hot. Heard these Miami joints r expected to sell out absolutely immediately, as only a few select retailers will have access to them & via the Snkr app.

Advertisement
Appreciate u, my guy. Worked hard for these. Lol; I’m trying to get intel on the Miami Dunks; just saw a youngin w/ the reverse UK dunks like an hr ago, & they were flaming hot. Heard these Miami joints r expected to sell out absolutely immediately, as only a few select retailers will have access to them & via the Snkr app.
Can we get a group buy? If so I'm in

Advertisement

Could you post the retailers when you get the news? Obviously, I'm gonna try on SNKRS, but I'd like to have options.

Thanks!

Most definitely will be in the stash. Reeled in the Laker/LSU and Syracuse Dunks last week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So what was this Nike slide all about? Retailed for $150 a few weeks ago.

View attachment 211145

Matthew M; he’s part of Ye’s DONDA team. Many don’t know this, but Nike has a similar slide back in 2002. In fact, Ye’s two biggest design hits, The 700’s & The Foamrunners garnished inspiration from The Nike Monarchs & Crocks.

Heard great things about this slide; not my cup of tea, personally. I just want the Nike More Uptempo slides.

Advertisement
Back