New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

The beautiful thing about living in CA is my proximity to the motherland of Oregon. Stores get their fix, but if they sell out, I know I have a back door to Oregon to find out if thereā€™s some stragglers up in that territory (Oregon, Washington State, Alaska).

Also, we have one of the few Clearance Stores which is different than the outlets. Clearance Stores have drops that fell through the cracks. Like they had some Toronto OVOā€™s there for a second, & I just missed The Jordan Flints there in my size by a day.

With these, they were on GOAT but I wasnā€™t paying re-sell, so I had to ask my pplā€™s & they found a boutique that had them slightly higher than retail. 2 sizes left in men w/ one being my size. Lol.

Gonna have to hit up the two Clearance stores in Orlando (one down by Tupperware HQ in Kissimmee, the other next to Texas de Brazil on I-Drive). None in Georgia. Need to call my brother to hit up the Concord, NC store.

Advertisement
1664919708321.png

1664919733654.png

1664919781316.png

@RattlerCane305

Last edited:
I dunno man. Dunks are such an unappealing shoe for me. I donā€™t get it.

Advertisement
I know most of these shoes are for your sons, so I cannot knock them. The youngins like this chit. But I am 34, so an old boomer and every shoe in this thread looks like a giant sign that reads" i am the gayest man alive, and i provide my mouth to bucks." No way an adult hetero man would rock any of these unless they had a major identity crisis. But for the kiddos it's fine i suppose. Good for you dads gettin ya boys what they like. Respect dads, no matter how embarrassed you must be at times.

How long do you think TrumpyCane should keep his Jordan x Diors?

Hopefully they can break 10k soon

Brotha; they hitting on $10k currently. Theyā€™ll become like Yeezy Red Octobers or Magz.

Attachments

• 0FDBABD0-D068-4F55-B1DB-8AB59A04A784.jpeg
    0FDBABD0-D068-4F55-B1DB-8AB59A04A784.jpeg
    492.8 KB · Views: 17
Advertisement
Yeah; I feel uā€¦like I said, NB have come along way. As far their b-ball shoes go, Iā€™m not sure how they r performance wise. Running shoe? Excellent. I do like they r making a comeback.
Theyā€™ve been killing the collab game lately. Kith, teddy santis, among others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back