New Miami Adidas Ultraboost🔥

The Ultraboost are just ugly what ever color they’re in. Adidas does have other styles that would look so much better. NMD_R1, Retropy, even the Stan Smiths in Miami colors would look good.
To each, his own, I guess... but I disagree. I think the UB look good. :noidea: And this is from a former Nike guy. Now at my age... comfort comes in a very close 2nd, behind the look.... but its moving up fast, bruh. :ROFLMAO: IJS

Advertisement
Mine are on the way, you can also use Fanatics coupons on them, I got 25% off. Adidas has them exempt from all discounts.

I am in whatever the "loyal customer" club is that adidas has, and you can "buy" percentage discount vouchers with your points, I think that they apply to any purchase with no limitations.

1663852744690.png

Advertisement
Congrats, my boy @Confidence1000

I expect a line connect, ASAP. Lol JK

Well deserved. I forgot to PM u to see if the rumors were true that came my way. I was told Deebo, along w/ Jefferson when his UA deal is up were on the radar. When I saw Deebo in AJ6 cleats, I already knew what was up.

Attachments

• D954FEF2-59B2-493A-9E60-14C7CB86B1A8.jpeg
    D954FEF2-59B2-493A-9E60-14C7CB86B1A8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Appreciate Dat Gang @Rellyrell. Yeah he signed with the 🐐🙏🏾

Man, it’s well deserved. That means he’s been crowned as elite, my brotha.

There’s a couple of guys who r on the brand who tapered off b/c of injuries, but at the time of the signing, all were/are elite…..except for Jimmy G who was strictly for marketing since he was smashing **** stars. Lol

Advertisement

There’s a couple of guys who r on the brand who tapered off b/c of injuries, but at the time of the signing, all were/are elite…..except for Jimmy G who was strictly for marketing since he was smashing **** stars. Lol
Yeah Bc he st8 garbage kan juice😂 I ‘t tell Nep dst doe Bc he don’t tolerate no bashing of his QB

I mean:
Chase Claypool, Sterling Shepard, Dwayne Haskins, Malik Hooker, Jordan Howard... Not everyones elite...

I mean:
Chase Claypool, Sterling Shepard, Dwayne Haskins, Malik Hooker, Jordan Howard... Not everyones elite...

Claypool looked the part after his rookie yr. He’s had *** QBs since.

Sterling was legit, but like Victor Cruz, those ACL’s were a wrap for his career. Really sucks for him

Jordan Howard earned that JB endorsement while in Chicago. He was an Adidas guy, & he was the offense. He came in w/ back to back 1100 yrd 6+ TD seasons w/ no QB. Then inexplicably, Chicago decided to give his carries to Tariq Cohen. Shipped him off to Philly & got injured. Never recovered

Yeah, Haskins was a head scratcher. Didn’t get that signing at all. Hooker was supposed to be the man at CB. Wooooooof, what a bust. Maybe he can have an Eli Apple turn around where he becomes at least decent. Eli Apple…woooof. Lol

Advertisement
For my wide feet guys. Thorough break down of the most comfortable shoes of 2022

hmm..Think I might get one of these. I recently got some ultraboosts and think they are hella comfortable, so I can only imagine what a pair of any of these will feel like. Definitely won't be getting the Hokas. Idk If I can rock some New Balances either. Just that fat ******* N isn't appealing to me... they do seem like the best look+performance combo though... but I just don't wanna be wearing New Balances. Think the Adidas just got rolled ankle written all over them tbh. Probably gotta go Nike...

hmm..Think I might get one of these. I recently got some ultraboosts and think they are hella comfortable, so I can only imagine what a pair of any of these will feel like. Definitely won't be getting the Hokas. Idk If I can rock some New Balances either. Just that fat ******* N isn't appealing to me... they do seem like the best look+performance combo though... but I just don't wanna be wearing New Balances. Think the Adidas just got rolled ankle written all over them tbh. Probably gotta go Nike...
Yeah, I know NB is trying to make an appeal to the younger crowd, but….still. Lol.

Advertisement
Yeah, I know NB is trying to make an appeal to the younger crowd, but….still. Lol.
I like the new V3 bball shoe they are releasing. Pretty good colorways imo.

Attachments

• 1664461773140.png
    1664461773140.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 1664461791183.png
    1664461791183.png
    857.4 KB · Views: 4
I like the new V3 bball shoe they are releasing. Pretty good colorways imo.

Yeah; I feel u…like I said, NB have come along way. As far their b-ball shoes go, I’m not sure how they r performance wise. Running shoe? Excellent. I do like they r making a comeback.

Yeah; I feel u…like I said, NB have come along way. As far their b-ball shoes go, I’m not sure how they r performance wise. Running shoe? Excellent. I do like they r making a comeback.

To be honest, those New Balance running shoes were actually a better use of their logo than anything they've done for decades. I am just as unimpressed by the random "N" on the side of their shoes over the past decades as I was by the "Z" on Zips shoes back in the 70s and 80s.

To be honest, those New Balance running shoes were actually a better use of their logo than anything they've done for decades. I am just as unimpressed by the random "N" on the side of their shoes over the past decades as I was by the "Z" on Zips shoes back in the 70s and 80s.
Stay tuned, new babies r on the way

Advertisement
Back