New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane @gogeta4

FINALLY! Lol. Miami Hurricanes Air Max.

The chit I had to go through to get these in my size. Chits re-released on the sneak in 2018, sold out. Contacts, connects, & a whole bunch of wheeling & dealing, but my babies finally arrived.

Attachments

• 026205E2-CF9C-4610-8DE3-3ABA5E4B5973.jpeg
    026205E2-CF9C-4610-8DE3-3ABA5E4B5973.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 46

The chit I had to go through to get these in my size. Chits re-released on the sneak in 2018, sold out. Contacts, connects, & a whole bunch of wheeling & dealing, but my babies finally arrived.
Rell, I hate to tell youā€¦ but I think your connects misheard you for Miami Dolphin colors.

Rell, I hate to tell youā€¦ but I think your connects misheard you for Miami Dolphin colors.

Now, to ur point, some resellers have deemed it as Miami Dolphins air max, but that wasnā€™t the original drop. Thatā€™s y the original retailers, EBay & Nike have it as either Rainforest Air Max, or Air Max Miami Hurricanes ā€˜97.

Attachments

• C3B0862A-B5C5-4E04-AA05-EDE9B35CBB78.jpeg
    C3B0862A-B5C5-4E04-AA05-EDE9B35CBB78.jpeg
    699.7 KB · Views: 12

Now, to ur point, some resellers have deemed it as Miami Dolphins air max, but that wasnā€™t the original drop. Thatā€™s y the original retailers, EBay & Nike have it as either Rainforest Air Max, or Air Max Miami Hurricanes ā€˜97.
Well Iā€™ll be. They do look nice.

Advertisement
Is 97 the year though? Werenā€™t we Nike back then?
Yes; but thatā€™s the model name of that particular Air Max.ā€ Same thing w/ the Nike Barrage that came out; even though the Barrage is an older model while we were w/ Nike, they purposely re-released them in our color way during the SB.

Advertisement
Yes; but thatā€™s the model name of that particular Air Max.ā€ Same thing w/ the Nike Barrage that came out; even though the Barrage is an older model while we were w/ Nike, they purposely re-released them in our color way during the SB.
So itā€™s like saying hey we should of had these when you were with us type of a deal?

So itā€™s like saying hey we should of had these when you were with us type of a deal?

I wouldnā€™t go that far. Lol. Iā€™m literally cracking up. Lol.

Itā€™s more like, ā€œhey big head, still thinking about u.ā€ Lol. (Not sure, but to be on the safe side, pause.)

Probably easier to Nike By You the Miami Dunks as the quality is better?

The beautiful thing about living in CA is my proximity to the motherland of Oregon. Stores get their fix, but if they sell out, I know I have a back door to Oregon to find out if thereā€™s some stragglers up in that territory (Oregon, Washington State, Alaska).

Also, we have one of the few Clearance Stores which is different than the outlets. Clearance Stores have drops that fell through the cracks. Like they had some Toronto OVOā€™s there for a second, & I just missed The Jordan Flints there in my size by a day.

With these, they were on GOAT but I wasnā€™t paying re-sell, so I had to ask my pplā€™s & they found a boutique that had them slightly higher than retail. 2 sizes left in men w/ one being my size. Lol.

I hate the way Hoka look (and all thick sole shoes for that matter) but I got a pair to try while hiking in Norway. I was curious because they have blown up on the trails, I see them on more feet than maybe any other brand right now for folks that don't wear boots. I still think they are ugly, but they are now in rotation with my saucony peregrine.

Advertisement

You summmamab*tch.....i need them hoes.

AIR MAX is already my favorite shoe and these dropped when i was in 7th grade and EAST BAY was like selling coke in the 80s. I think i bought the Hideo Nomo's that year instead of these because these were pricy. My sneaker game always been mean.

You summmamab*tch.....i need them hoes.

AIR MAX is already my favorite shoe and these dropped when i was in 7th grade and EAST BAY was like selling coke in the 80s. I think i bought the Hideo Nomo's that year instead of these because these were pricy. My sneaker game always been mean.

Hard to find my boy. Nike got some real heat w our true color ways. But man, I refuse to pay re-sell. Low key, like I told my boy @TheOriginalCane, Iā€™m trying to find these. Turning over every rock. Resale is like $7gā€™s! Donā€™t care if I was a mega millionaire, canā€™t see myself paying that price tag.

Attachments

• 15D03112-1A28-4442-AB72-04EDE4B52581.jpeg
    15D03112-1A28-4442-AB72-04EDE4B52581.jpeg
    383.5 KB · Views: 18

It's so strange that Nike felt they had to use "rainforest green" instead of "Biscayne green"...

Still, happy to see those. Hypebeast article is from 2018, and then we'll get those Dunks this month (next month?). I feel the momentum building...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back