New Miami Adidas UltraboostšŸ”„

Advertisement
Advertisement
s-l300.jpg

Advertisement
I like Ultraboosts, but Nike ZoomX tech is on a completely different level.

To your point

And iirc, a world record was in the Marathon were broken in the ZoomX Tech; 26.2 miles ran in under 2 hours.

My only small gripe w/ the Zoom X Tech is that u have to be careful when u pick out this shoe b/c the ZoomX looks similar to the Zoom Fly. The Zoom Fly is the cheaper of the two & while the Flys r comfortable, they donā€™t remotely compare to the ZoomX. ZoomX are the most comfortable & responsive shoe on the market right now.

To your point

And iirc, a world record was in the Marathon were broken in the ZoomX Tech; 26.2 miles ran in under 2 hours.

My only small gripe w/ the Zoom X Tech is that u have to be careful when u pick out this shoe b/c the ZoomX looks similar to the Zoom Fly. The Zoom Fly is the cheaper of the two & while the Flys r comfortable, they donā€™t remotely compare to the ZoomX. ZoomX are the most comfortable & responsive shoe on the market right now.
So I have a military background (not a marathon runner by any means but do my fair share of distance) and Iā€™ve gone through a lot of different shoes. I now have three different pairs of the Tempo NEXT% and swear by them. The shoe is so responsive it **** near feels like youā€™re bouncing.

Then by contrast for daily walking around (if Iā€™m with the family and I know weā€™ll be on the move all day) the ZoomX Invincible Run is unmatched in comfort and support. I was a big ultraboost fan and swore by them, but Nike upped the competition.

So I have a military background (not a marathon runner by any means but do my fair share of distance) and Iā€™ve gone through a lot of different shoes. I now have three different pairs of the Tempo NEXT% and swear by them. The shoe is so responsive it **** near feels like youā€™re bouncing.

Then by contrast for daily walking around (if Iā€™m with the family and I know weā€™ll be on the move all day) the ZoomX Invincible Run is unmatched in comfort and support. I was a big ultraboost fan and swore by them, but Nike upped the competition.
I've had them...but Nike RENEW is as good, and for half the price...

Advertisement
To your point

Mannnnn...Give me Nike RENEW for half the price all day...

Advertisement
Bruh On the ones you linked if you paint the yellow a different color and paint half the Green orange (from the rear of the shoe it literally makes a U already), you could be cookin.... Btw you can get those on Amazon right now for $20 cheaper than at Adidas.

View attachment 211268

If you paint the Red Orange, these would be legit too... Or you can just say the
bro, those are fruitcake shoes.

Advertisement
Back