New LB visiting her this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watched it about an hour ago. Best PURE MLB I’ve seen in the state this year. He reminds me of this other guy this class year at Trinity Christan who would have had a lot more looks if he had the size(Eriq Gilyard). Fast & violent & has the size.

I just talked to him a few minutes ago and he is very interested and very excited about Miami.

I like the fact Manny has not just face planted and settled at LB this year yet. This is a down year for the position in regards to usual quality the state produces. This kid is a gem and a great find by the staff. He is a Manny Diaz LB like I stated on Twitter.

Advertisement
FWIW, 247 Sports has him interested in USF, Louisville, Kentucky, Oregon, MissState and other schools of similar ilk.
Impressive video though.

Wonder why we'd have a new LB visit if all the folks on this site were right that LB isn't a need.

/love the kids film
//looks like a manny type kid

This kid might actually kill someone on the field. I don't know if I've ever seen a more violent football player.

Advertisement
Wonder why we'd have a new LB visit if all the folks on this site were right that LB isn't a need.

/love the kids film
//looks like a manny type kid

Lb is a luxury not a need. We're still allowed to have luxuries once in awhile too.

Advertisement
HOLY **** OFFER ASAP

KID IS FAST AF, BIG, HITS LIKE A TRUCK, FLORIDA NATIVE, CLEARLY HAS THAT DOG IN HIM, GREAT INSTINCTS

IDGAF about prototypical size and stars... all I want is for these kids to be fast as ****, aggressive, instinctive, and have that dog in them

he looks like michael pinckney. Based on looks u would say hes slow but those tackles and sacks remind me of pinckney

Remember pinckney was a 3 star underrated local beast who had great film just didn't look the part

Lets get this dawg and bonnito and maybe jamien sherwood and call it a ******* day at linebacker!

:rickflair2::rickflair2::rickflair2:

He seems high on LSU before the season started. Did they cool on him? Love his tape **** he plays fast and angry aka MannyBall

Advertisement
Back