New LB visiting her this weekend

Advertisement
Wow, very impressed. Louis has better physical attributes. But this kid is a better football player. I hope we offer.

Eh, I like the trinity kid Eriq Gilyard better. Much more impressive lb play in his highlights.

Yes please. Dude has that Perryman pop and that Pinckney closing speed. Plus he looks to have a frame to actually add good weight. Great looking MLB prospect. Give me this guy and Bonitto and we're in GREAT shape

Advertisement
Advertisement
Completely trust the staffs evaluations. Reminds me of the Smith offer at S last year late in the cycle, that turned out well.

i've been following recruiting for 15+ years. Armwood does not f*** with Miami. their coaches/admins hate our school/program.

Which one of you ***aloons put Denzel Perryman in the Zerox machine and placed him at Armwood?

Advertisement
Not a single one of him trying to cover a TE/WR in space. Guess he isn't all downhill at MLB. LOL

J Miller™ @millerboy256

You don’t have to give me nothing. I’m willing to compete for It

i've been following recruiting for 15+ years. Armwood does not f*** with Miami. their coaches/admins hate our school/program.

Don’t think Armwood’s coaches would make him choose USF and Miss State over Miami

Advertisement
Am I watching the same thing y'all watching? Dude look slow af. This looks like the Jennings LB we signed last year. Please re-watch and pay attention to how slowly he gets up the field especially on kickoffs. Where is Bonnito and Joyner?! Don't tell me Manny can't evaluate Miami Caliber LBs that can fit his own scheme.... We need to recruit speed not thumpers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back