New LB visiting her this weekend

Advertisement
Plays fast and hits you like a tank? That's the kid that makes RBS, tes and wrs have to think twice about how they play the or else RIP. Sign him up

Anyone see him drop back into space? It is nice to have all the downhill hits but we do ask Shaq and Pinckney to drop into zones some.

When he decides on where he's going, he gets there FAST. This is the kind of guy you want on the team. Especially with Diaz. This guy will be a difference maker. It looked like he had another gear that most LBs simply don't have.

Advertisement
I'd be very cautious with players from Armwood. The rarely pan out and they look better than they are because they have more players than the second rate teams they play. I want to see his film from playoff games and then I'll offer an eval.

Am I watching the same thing y'all watching? Dude look slow af. This looks like the Jennings LB we signed last year. Please re-watch and pay attention to how slowly he gets up the field especially on kickoffs. Where is Bonnito and Joyner?! Don't tell me Manny can't evaluate Miami Caliber LBs that can fit his own scheme.... We need to recruit speed not thumpers.

He is playing safety on that kickoff coverage, he shouldn’t be the first one down there. Look at the punt blocks....the kid is explosive and obviously will go all out on special teams. Kid plays downhill and would fit our scheme perfectly, could definitely see him playing even if he is undersized as a freshman here like Pinckney due to his instincts l.

Anyone see him drop back into space? It is nice to have all the downhill hits but we do ask Shaq and Pinckney to drop into zones some.

Unfortunately it's not something we can gauge from this tape. But, that's VERY often the case with film of HS LBs. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I really don't recall much film of any of our current starting LBs in pass coverage. HS LBs in pass coverage aren't regularly creating highlight plays. There's almost always a learning curve there.

It's an unknown, but from what we can see in his tape, he's got juice

Advertisement
At Armwood vs St Augustine game..James Miller with back to back forced fumbles

I'm watching it too. Miller is easily the best player on the field when Armwood is on D. He is a man against boys vs anything that St. Augustine has. Not always easy to tell how good a guy is when the competition is this suspect. St. Augustine has two offensive linemen who are as wide as they are tall and devoid of any discernible muscle tone.

I'm watching it too. Miller is easily the best player on the field when Armwood is on D. He is a man against boys vs anything that St. Augustine has. Not always easy to tell how good a guy is when the competition is this suspect. St. Augustine has two offensive linemen who are as wide as they are tall and devoid of any discernible muscle tone.

I agree. I still think he’s a great enough athlete to prosper under Diaz

Advertisement
I'd be very cautious with players from Armwood. The rarely pan out and they look better than they are because they have more players than the second rate teams they play. I want to see his film from playoff games and then I'll offer an eval.

+1
He hits hard!! Loves contact. Competition?? Agility against elite
is my only concern.

Advertisement
That kid is a head snapper..****....that referee is still trying to figure out how he got hit by a truck in the middle of a football field.Dude looked hurt.

Please go get this kid...

Advertisement
Back