New LB visiting her this weekend

Last edited:
Advertisement
Am I watching the same thing y'all watching? Dude look slow af. This looks like the Jennings LB we signed last year. Please re-watch and pay attention to how slowly he gets up the field especially on kickoffs. Where is Bonnito and Joyner?! Don't tell me Manny can't evaluate Miami Caliber LBs that can fit his own scheme.... We need to recruit speed not thumpers.

Dumb.

Am I watching the same thing y'all watching? Dude look slow af. This looks like the Jennings LB we signed last year. Please re-watch and pay attention to how slowly he gets up the field especially on kickoffs. Where is Bonnito and Joyner?! Don't tell me Manny can't evaluate Miami Caliber LBs that can fit his own scheme.... We need to recruit speed not thumpers.

No, just no.

At some point you'd think you would get tired of being wrong

This kid is killing refs. Wow.

Yep, Yep.....

Stopped watching the tape after the play at the 2:15 mark.

If the kid would be willing to take a ref out like that, he's gonna be willing to destroy the opposing teams QB!!!!!

Advertisement
Saw the kid play a couple times, think he would be a great addition

Wonder why we'd have a new LB visit if all the folks on this site were right that LB isn't a need.

/love the kids film
//looks like a manny type kid
Because, as you know, most people on here lack basic skills needed to function normally in society. You need LBs every year.

jesus if a rb gets past the dline and you see that savage or A. Carter behind him, you better run out of bounds if you value your life

Advertisement
James Miller looks more athletic than the other kid, both are physical and i will take more athletic all day

This kid plays like a Miami Linebacker, he definitely fits the Manny Diaz mold at LB!! Hey I know a lot of ppl on here wants the high 4* and 5* recruits, BUT at the end of the day HERE at The U, we want football players.. And this kid is that, when Diaz and Kool interested in a recruit "it's for a reason"!!

No.. apparently u aren’t watching the same video.

Advertisement
So has he been offered yet?

We need to lock this kid up ASAP!

Very impressed with his film.

No.. apparently u aren’t watching the same video.

There's always one

dude plays like he hates the world/guy with the ball. Goodness gracious he arrives with a vengeance!!

Advertisement
he goes to armwood so that means he aint coming here

theres a major disconnect between armwood and us

Advertisement
Back