New Ivins Update

is it just me or do you find it interesting that ivins doesn't mention leonard taylor in his update. sure looks like they asked him to keep it quiet.

I think this is definitely true. Seems like everyone has been asked to give the kid his moment. There isn't much left to give him during this very weird time of recruiting.

Advertisement
I think this is definitely true. Seems like everyone has been asked to give the kid his moment. There isn't much left to give him during this very weird time of recruiting.
[/QUOTE
If he is truly announcing Aug. 6, which it appears, when (date?) do you think some of the CB's will start changing from UF to UM if they think he's really coming here?

It's just a sprinkling for the may queen. I see what you did here. Lol you must be old like me.

Maybe. Or I just have respect for great music. Most of my favorite music was written before I was born. Or maybe I'm old. Or a hologram.

Advertisement
His info on Yul is off Ivins saying were still goin hard after him when Yul just had a interview sating we were in contact everyday anymore

I saw Taylor did a video interview yesterday with Footballville. They put out a couple of tweets with footage, no audio and then a "promo" type notice today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back