New Ivins Update

Advertisement
hedge.jpg

Wouldn’t be surprised if Jabari Ishmael picks the canes. Staff pushed for his commit cause “spots are tight”. Thomas Davis would still be a take if Ishmael commits. He could also move up his august 24 commitment date. Odd man our would be Sebastian sagar.

Staff is going to push for Jason Marshall till the end (like avante Williams). Looking for another cornerback. Main guys are duce chestnut and Markevious brown. Ivins said he would give a slight edge to Brown in regards to who he thinks is more likely to commit.

Staff is pushing to keep Laurence Seymore from schools like penn state and Florida. Says smoke is real with Borregales to unc but Andy knows he can come in as a freshman.

Miami continues to recruit Amari Daniels and Brashard smith. Miami leads for smith and are in the top 2-3 with Daniels. Both are looking to commit soon. Also pointed out Yul Brown is still an option. Says staff are recruiting him hard. Not looking to make a decision soon

Anyone who willing chooses to go to Penn State should have his hard drive seized by the FBI and should be automatically banned from going within 500 yards of an elementary school.

Advertisement
"I wouldn't be surprised if Ishmael picks Miami.."

Really AI I wonder what gave it away? Lol.

And Markevious Brown isn't a "slight" edge as to who is most likely to commit, the staff wants him as the last CB in this class, obviously they're going to keep chipping away at Marshall but he's going to Bama as of now & our next best option is Brown. They'd only make a hard push for Chestnut if they missed on Brown.

I understand what Ivins job is, but he makes it more glaringly obvious every time that his sources within the program are not as strong as they used to be during the Richt tenure.

He tip-toes too much & I don't expect him to be overly bold & make a bunch of predictions without credible info, but if he doesn't know something he should just say, "no new updates as of now".

No new updates as of now doesn’t pay the bills.

Advertisement
"I wouldn't be surprised if Ishmael picks Miami.."

Really AI I wonder what gave it away? Lol.

And Markevious Brown isn't a "slight" edge as to who is most likely to commit, the staff wants him as the last CB in this class, obviously they're going to keep chipping away at Marshall but he's going to Bama as of now & our next best option is Brown. They'd only make a hard push for Chestnut if they missed on Brown.

I understand what Ivins job is, but he makes it more glaringly obvious every time that his sources within the program are not as strong as they used to be during the Richt tenure.

He tip-toes too much & I don't expect him to be overly bold & make a bunch of predictions without credible info, but if he doesn't know something he should just say, "no new updates as of now".

Just remember that the Ivins, Rivals, 247, etc yahoos are the same guys who rank the kids. Projecting future success for football players is so easy, that billion dollar NFL teams with multi-million dollar GM's and coaches who get to watch years of ESPN/ABC/CBS etc and coaches tape of fully developed athletes, who get to interview, combine, wonderlic, work-out, etc etc these kids... its so easy that these NFL teams STILL get their draft picks wrong 50% of the time. But by all means, people, trust these wanna be JV high school coaches and their rankings.

Advertisement
What's Sagar's story?

Intriguing LB/DE prospect out of NYC with decent offers

247 is showing he's at Grayson HS in GA now.

Intriguing LB/DE prospect out of NYC with decent offers

Advertisement
I like Ivins. He gave a decent amount of info for several years. He's not an *** like Ferman and Ariz. He's not a hack like most of the Herald and Sentinel reporters have been. But he's clearly lost a contact or two. The guys on here know more 9 out of 10 times.

I like Ivins. He gave a decent amount of info for several years. He's not an *** like Ferman and Ariz. He's not a hack like most of the Herald and Sentinel reporters have been. But he's clearly lost a contact or two. The guys on here know more 9 out of 10 times.
This.
Sad because his plug was the only thing consistent for a few years...

247 needs to pay off someone like one of the grad assistants to get some info

Advertisement
Back