New Head of Nutrition

Advertisement
I am not a cheerleader by any means but I have followed this womanā€™s work and OMG Mario is a friggin MONSTA!! What the **** man sheesh!!!
I am telling you NOW with this in combination with Feld and company, WATCH our kids look like jus like their SEC counterparts. How the **** did Mario grab her? We REALLY out here throwing money at bishes lol.

We're all ears...

Excited Water Sports GIF

Advertisement
I am not a cheerleader by any means but I have followed this womanā€™s work and OMG Mario is a friggin MONSTA!! What the **** man sheesh!!!
I am telling you NOW with this in combination with Feld and company, WATCH our kids look like jus like their SEC counterparts. How the **** did Mario grab her? We REALLY out here throwing money at bishes lol.
Iā€™ve seen you post in other threads about S&C and nutrition. Can you elaborate on why youre in favor of this hire?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need a return to simplicity here. Nothing has ever been proven better than Dianabol chicken with anadrol gravy. Add on a winstrol smoothie for desert and you have a classic meal that worked in the 70s and will work now.
ā€œJust your regular type stuff. Your test, your dbolā€

Nutrition improved under Richt and Manny basically kept it status quo. Most power 5 schools understand what foods are good for you vs bad for you and generally do a solid job providing those meals to athletes. However, Mario will take this to the next level with specific meal plans designed for each player, accountability of what's being consumed, and availability of food, shakes, recovery, etc.

Advertisement
Iā€™ve seen you post in other threads about S&C and nutrition. Can you elaborate on why youre in favor of this hire?

So I was under the impression we hired Collier Madaleno. She has a masters in dietetics. She is very adept in the field of study, since her hire by Kirby in 2019 she has worked with Scott Sinclair in scheduling players workouts before their ā€œanabolic windowā€ for maximum growth of lean muscle tissue. She also advocated for more ā€œrestā€ days in between strength and plyometrics training. This was considered somewhat unorthodox at the time because her propose weekly plan would look like 2 on 1 off 1 on 2 off template. All based around total body recovery. Her meals were lean protein and high carbohydrate centric with a LOT of greenery for cellular rejuvenation. Her pre workout meals and through the day ā€œsnacksā€ are all carefully calculated for maximum optimal performance from players. She even has many specialize meal plans based off blood type of the athlete again all to ensure that athlete is performing to the apex of their athletic abilities. When you have someone with this type of expertise and attention to detail working with a S&C coach who knows how to whip up an ā€œanabolic ****tailā€ and a department that utilizes Cryotherapy you get the cyborgs we saw in this years national championship game. I am hoping that our new hire (Meaghan Turcotte) has learned a thing or two under Collier.

Last edited:
So I was under the impression we hired Collier Madaleno. She has a masters in dietetics. She is very adept in the field of study, since her hire by Kirby in 2019 she has worked with Scott Sinclair in scheduling players workouts before their ā€œanabolic windowā€ for maximum growth of lean muscle tissue. She also advocated for more ā€œrestā€ days in between strength and plyometrics training. This was considered somewhat unorthodox at the time because her propose weekly plan would look like 2 on 1 off 1 on 2 off template. All based around total body recovery. Her meals were lean protein and high carbohydrate centric with a LOT of greenery for cellular rejuvenation. Her pre workout meals and through the day ā€œsnacksā€ are all carefully calculated for maximum optimal performance from players. She even has many specialize meal plans based off blood type of the athlete again all to ensure that athlete is performing to the apex of their athletic abilities. When you have someone with this type of expertise and attention to detail working with a S&C coach who knows how to whip up an ā€œanabolic ****tailā€ and a department that utilizes Cryotherapy you get the cyborgs we see in this years national championship game. I am hoping that our new hire has learned a thing or two under Collier.
Fantastic response, thanks for that insight

Advertisement
Back