new depth chart

Seantrel better start by the FSU game. If we are back to being DBU then Gunther leaves for the draft this year.

Why? What has he done that he "better" be the starter?

Apparently because the few plays he decides are worthy of his effort he "mauls" dudes.

For the record I don't dislike the guy, I'm just disgusted someone with such incredible natural ability can still be such a knuckle-head.
Apparently he doesn't pay too much attention to whats happening in the real world where the opportunity to make the kind of living he can make is very rare.

Trevor Matich is that you? lol

Look Seantrel Henderson got suspended for 1 game and it wasnt weed related..... what he's done that he should be the starter is he is the best RT on the team hands down.

Brandon Linder got abused against GT...... Seantrel Henderson has been more consistent then Ereck Flowers and he destroys guys in front of him. I'd rather have Henderson going up against a big *** Eddie Goldman or Mario Edwards instead of Brandon Linder.

Jared Wheeler should be the starter at center, w/ Linder, and Henderson on the right side. McDermott should be the odd man out. I mean the RT shuffling is ridiculous, they tried to put Feliciano in front of Henderson. and it didnt work. Putting Linder in front of Henderson is an even worst decision imo..... but it will get work out though like it always does.

It wasn't this most recent suspension, it's his overall body of work since he's been here. I understand that he's had some issues that are beyond his control, but I would like to think those things would have put an even bigger chip on his shoulder to perform, instead he slid back down to the point of getting suspended.
Sad part is I think there are some on here that want him to be successful more than he himself does.
And I think you're way of base in saying "they" tried to put anyone in front of him, my guess is he's being out performed on the practice field.

Advertisement
Not to pick on any individual poster, but as a general comment:

EJ had all of the natural talent in the world, except in one extremely key area.....between the two ears.

ST is similar. First round pick physical talent, but......

Ultimately, the prettiest, the highest IQ/grades, the most physically gifted, etc. are not the ones that succeed, because between the ears (not just intelligence but common sense, people skills, team work, etc.) is just as or even more important than raw talent.

Henderson is our best option at RT. I dislike his mental, selfish mistakes as much as the next guy but we are better collectively when he is in there. He is **** good too when he is on, ie: FSU last year. I think our best OL grouping is: Flowers, Feliciano, Wheeler, Linder, Henderson.

Advertisement
It's still just a depth chart.

I'm guessing we see plenty Henderson on Thursday

And this.

Just like I don't expect to see Moore unless we have a big lead despite being listed as a co-starter.

Yup. I like seeing Moore there because it probably means he is working hard and doing well in practice. That's important for next year, as opposed to Thursday.

Seantrel better start by the FSU game. If we are back to being DBU then Gunther leaves for the draft this year.

Why? What has he done that he "better" be the starter?

Apparently because the few plays he decides are worthy of his effort he "mauls" dudes.

For the record I don't dislike the guy, I'm just disgusted someone with such incredible natural ability can still be such a knuckle-head.
Apparently he doesn't pay too much attention to whats happening in the real world where the opportunity to make the kind of living he can make is very rare.

Look Seantrel Henderson got suspended for 1 game and it wasnt weed related..... what he's done that he should be the starter is he is the best RT on the team hands down.
This.

Advertisement
No way they bench McDermott with his brother being a five star recruit and himself being a graduate. If Golden benched Shane he risks losing both McDermotts next year. I just hope they give Wheeler reps at center when we play FSU!!

Wow smh. You play the best players that give you the best chance to win. Should Golden say, "sorry team. I know we're 5 and 0, going for a bcs bowl game. But I'd really hate to lose this recruit, so I'm going to go straight wacko, and play his brother over the guy who's been bustin *** the last couple weeks"

What on earth makes you even think k.c. would sign with another team just because his brother got beat out in competition? We've been complaining that Shane has looked over matched out there, and Wheeler came in and blew everyone away. He absolutely should have every opportunity to see if he can keep up his dominant play.

If you we're being sarcastic, ignore this post.

I agree with you, but answer one question. Why is Wheeler not our starting center? Everybody knows he's better than McDermott.

McDermott is a liability. If the coaching staff wants to punish Henderson and start Linder at tackle, it should be left to right: Flowers, Feliciano, Wheeler, Bunche, and Linder.

I guarantee you that once Henderson is back in the lineup, Wheeler will be the odd man out. Smh

Earl Moore making a move

Moore is my early answer to the thread next year about who pops up outta nowhere. I had a feeling about Armbrister this year, next year it will be Moore. He will be physically ready to do what we are asking.

I hope you are right, Moore should be a redshirt freshman right now, kid stil has time to develop.

I really hope I fall flat on my face with this statement, but I just dont see it with Moore. He is a solid guy but really no more than a rotational guy. He is also gonna be put into a weird spot with our defense. Size wise being only around 300 and below 6 feet(I know he is listed as 6'1 but I dont buy that), he is limited in playing NT which is kinda where he fits in best. He isnt a SDE for us cause he isnt athletic enough.

I really hope I fall flat on my face with this statement, but I just dont see it with Moore. He is a solid guy but really no more than a rotational guy. He is also gonna be put into a weird spot with our defense. Size wise being only around 300 and below 6 feet(I know he is listed as 6'1 but I dont buy that), he is limited in playing NT which is kinda where he fits in best. He isnt a SDE for us cause he isnt athletic enough.

He's only a true sophomore.... he will gain additional weight, he's already strong as ****.

If this staff can make Shayon Green play big time on the field, then I'm sure they can do the same w/ Earl Moore.

Even if he's just 2nd string, so what, we need rotational players too after this season.

Advertisement

He's only a true sophomore.... he will gain additional weight, he's already strong as ****.

If this staff can make Shayon Green play big time on the field, then I'm sure they can do the same w/ Earl Moore.

Even if he's just 2nd string, so what, we need rotational players too after this season.

Nothing wrong with that, I just think that is what its gonna be.

Advertisement
Earl Moore making a move

Moore is my early answer to the thread next year about who pops up outta nowhere. I had a feeling about Armbrister this year, next year it will be Moore. He will be physically ready to do what we are asking.

THIS. Did you read my diary?

This is exactly why I believe next years team will be better. Player development is top notch and will only get better. We must remember that this staff is no longer deprograming the bad habits and teaching of the old staff. These kids are learning it the correct way from day one and developing winning habits. It's a process guys and just like Thurston, Earl will make believers out of all of you!!

Advertisement
Back