new depth chart

Wheeler looks like our best lineman when he's on the field. He should never leave it. The only issue I have is that I HATE Linder at RT.

Advertisement
Had a feeling Seantrel would lose his job. Can't trust him.

Excited about Bush.

Welcome back R. Scott.

Nice to see Renfrow get rewarded.

So, not to get to far ahead but is Miami going to be even better next year??? 75% of Miami's 2 deep is going to be back next year.

Advertisement
Right now by burns pushing Tracy Howard is just setting up for next year when they are both starting. He is making them earn it and push each other to become lock down guys. Big fan of this! Well I forgot Gunther will still be around guess we are about to be DBU.

Gunter is only a Junior so he should be back next year as well. We don't have a Sr cornerback on our roster.

Seantrel better start by the FSU game. If we are back to being DBU then Gunther leaves for the draft this year.

Why? What has he done that he "better" be the starter?

Apparently because the few plays he decides are worthy of his effort he "mauls" dudes.

For the record I don't dislike the guy, I'm just disgusted someone with such incredible natural ability can still be such a knuckle-head.
Apparently he doesn't pay too much attention to whats happening in the real world where the opportunity to make the kind of living he can make is very rare.

Jelani Hamilton finally competing to the point of getting back on the Depth Chart and pushing Kamalu... good sign.

Rashawn Scott back on the Depth chart..... good sign.

Stacy Coley starting at punt return..... great sign.

Justin Renfrow actually performing good enough to possibly start over Curtis Porter..... **** thats a great sign that we are stacked this year.

Earl Moore pushing..... good sign

Tracy Howard got a new guy to push him in Artie Burns.... good sign.

Deon Bush pushing for the starting job....... WE BACK.

Deon back *******!!! thank the lord!

Advertisement
Duke passed Crawford on the depth chart? Nice to see the young man developing. I have a feeling he's going to be special.

It's nice to see position battles. Artie must be doing his thing during practices. Nice to see Stacy at PR. It's long been overdue.

Dorsett's big edge was sure handed catch. Fumbled last week and opened door for Coley. Now it is up to Coley to knock it down.

So, not to get to far ahead but is Miami going to be even better next year??? 75% of Miami's 2 deep is going to be back next year.

Waaaaaaayyy too early to tell. Don't know what Qb is going to look like. We're losing some key players on both lines. Perryman could very well be gone. Gotta just wait and see.

Wheeler does not look like he intends to go back to the bench. Good news for team; bad news for someone used to starting. Hard to understand how he was on bench so long. Kid plays meaner than he looks. Maybe it doesn't show in practice. Al might have to start factoring in the fact that they don't hit much in practice so he might miss that nasty on the field attitude some kids have. Back in the day, the practices were more all out than today, so you could see it.

Advertisement
he looks like he's straight out of that lumberjack show on history channel

205.jpg

North Carolina doesn't do much well, but they do cover punts almost better than any team in the country. They've only allowed 11 total punt return yards all year, good for a 1.22 yards per return.

Should be a good matchup for to see what Coley can really do back there.

Encouraged to see Earl Moore fighting for time. That bodes well for NT next year.

Deon Bush getting ready to take over again.

Advertisement
Seantrel better start by the FSU game. If we are back to being DBU then Gunther leaves for the draft this year.

Why? What has he done that he "better" be the starter?

Apparently because the few plays he decides are worthy of his effort he "mauls" dudes.

For the record I don't dislike the guy, I'm just disgusted someone with such incredible natural ability can still be such a knuckle-head.
Apparently he doesn't pay too much attention to whats happening in the real world where the opportunity to make the kind of living he can make is very rare.

Trevor Matich is that you? lol

Look Seantrel Henderson got suspended for 1 game and it wasnt weed related..... what he's done that he should be the starter is he is the best RT on the team hands down.

Brandon Linder got abused against GT...... Seantrel Henderson has been more consistent then Ereck Flowers and he destroys guys in front of him. I'd rather have Henderson going up against a big *** Eddie Goldman or Mario Edwards instead of Brandon Linder.

Jared Wheeler should be the starter at center, w/ Linder, and Henderson on the right side. McDermott should be the odd man out. I mean the RT shuffling is ridiculous, they tried to put Feliciano in front of Henderson. and it didnt work. Putting Linder in front of Henderson is an even worst decision imo..... but it will get work out though like it always does.

No way they bench McDermott with his brother being a five star recruit and himself being a graduate. If Golden benched Shane he risks losing both McDermotts next year. I just hope they give Wheeler reps at center when we play FSU!!

No way they bench McDermott with his brother being a five star recruit and himself being a graduate. If Golden benched Shane he risks losing both McDermotts next year. I just hope they give Wheeler reps at center when we play FSU!!

is this a serious post?

Wow smh. You play the best players that give you the best chance to win. Should Golden say, "sorry team. I know we're 5 and 0, going for a bcs bowl game. But I'd really hate to lose this recruit, so I'm going to go straight wacko, and play his brother over the guy who's been bustin *** the last couple weeks"

What on earth makes you even think k.c. would sign with another team just because his brother got beat out in competition? We've been complaining that Shane has looked over matched out there, and Wheeler came in and blew everyone away. He absolutely should have every opportunity to see if he can keep up his dominant play.

If you we're being sarcastic, ignore this post.

Advertisement
Back