new depth chart

The consistent competition is making this team very dangerous. Just like the good old days, a injured starter can quickly become a after thought because the guy behind him is just as talented.

No more country club guys, we got ourselves a F***ing football team!!

Advertisement
Earl Moore making a move

Moore is my early answer to the thread next year about who pops up outta nowhere. I had a feeling about Armbrister this year, next year it will be Moore. He will be physically ready to do what we are asking.

Ive loved this dude since he committed. Insane body type for that position. He's gott be 305 by now, and looks like he's about 10% body fat. I cant wait to see his weight room numbers next summer, I have a feeling he will be at the top.

I love the comp but **** the o line shuffling makes me uneasy we have not had one o line man start at the same position all year. Who knows maybe it's a good thing

Advertisement
I was hoping Danny Isadora would be back but it looks like he's coming back for the Wake Forrest game,

Nice to see Scott also.

Jelani Hamilton finally competing to the point of getting back on the Depth Chart and pushing Kamalu... good sign.

Rashawn Scott back on the Depth chart..... good sign.

Stacy Coley starting at punt return..... great sign.

Justin Renfrow actually performing good enough to possibly start over Curtis Porter..... **** thats a great sign that we are stacked this year.

Earl Moore pushing..... good sign

Tracy Howard got a new guy to push him in Artie Burns.... good sign.

Deon Bush pushing for the starting job....... WE BACK.

UP_Football_Miami_RL04.jpg

Burns is coming!!!

Advertisement
Jelani Hamilton finally competing to the point of getting back on the Depth Chart and pushing Kamalu... good sign.

Rashawn Scott back on the Depth chart..... good sign.

Stacy Coley starting at punt return..... great sign.

Justin Renfrow actually performing good enough to possibly start over Curtis Porter..... **** thats a great sign that we are stacked this year.

Earl Moore pushing..... good sign

Tracy Howard got a new guy to push him in Artie Burns.... good sign.

Deon Bush pushing for the starting job....... WE BACK.

I agree with everything you said except that no one is pushing Tracy, he has been our best CB and teams don't throw his way.

I agree with everything you said except that no one is pushing Tracy, he has been our best CB and teams don't throw his way.

I agree..... i wouldnt say he's been our best, I dont see Gunter getting beat either and he making plays, i'd say both are even at the top imo.

I think Tracey will be our best cover corner the rest of the way; he did not react well at all to the cut blocks by the GT receivers. Thankfully we won't see that bull**** anymore this year.

Advertisement

I agree..... i wouldnt say he's been our best, I dont see Gunter getting beat either and he making plays, i'd say both are even at the top imo.

Not sure who's a bigger Gunter fan, me or Zone haha.

I love that dudes game.

Wheeler has earned the start. Been a backup his whole career, finally got his chance, and has impressed every week.

Right now by burns pushing Tracy Howard is just setting up for next year when they are both starting. He is making them earn it and push each other to become lock down guys. Big fan of this! Well I forgot Gunther will still be around guess we are about to be DBU.

Advertisement
Seantrel better start by the FSU game. If we are back to being DBU then Gunther leaves for the draft this year.

The underclassmen on the two deep give me goosebumps. But it's no longer true freshmen all over filling holes. The ones on there are legit.

I hope Henderson gets his head straight for the remainder of his career. I know there was a thread on this but Linder at rt has me uneasy. Got straight mauled a handful of times last week against an undersized gt front.

Wheeler has earned the start. Been a backup his whole career, finally got his chance, and has impressed every week.

Most folks don't like the 'Kehoe Shuffle', but Wheeler starting and Linder moving to RT means that we're putting out our best 5 OL. Don't get me wrong, Seantrel should be starting. He is the most talented out of the bunch and he does have a higher ceiling. However, if he's not giving 100% effort on and off the field, he's not going to start under this regime.

Seantrel may end up being another Sam Sheilds. What I mean by that is he still have some 'knuckle-head' characteristics. Sam did too, but he worked his tail off to make his mark in the NFL. To this day, Sam and his dad thanks Shannon for not giving up on him, pushing him to be responsible, and making him a better man. This is exactly what Golden is doing with Seantrel.

We need Trell back at RT. Linder got tooled one time last week.

So being "tooled" one time while playing out of position, after being told a couple of hours before game time that he would get his first start/playing time at tackle, gives you all the info necessary to make a judgement?!?

Advertisement
Back