Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Advertisement
MBAE4z4vfsT3siCcBHdYCgaLhaHlkc.gif
this is hilarious

Advertisement
I don't know how it would all work with Addae, DVD, and Guidry currently in the fold with DB coaching experience, but I would love to see us give Jimmy Lake a look as an assistant coach. Guy was a fantastic DC and had excellent DB units at UW... he recruited and coached guys like Taylor Rapp, Budda Baker, and Byron Murphy. For sure comes with a ton of baggage that would need to be sussed out but might be a solid addition.

Strong unlikely to stay here and given that Guidry is a DB coach by trade maybe also Addae will be gone.

That gives the new DC the opportunity to choose or have a say on a couple of new assistants.
I kinda hope Addae does scram tbh...

His Safety recruiting was some Bull**** & was even more so IMO & that was supposed to be his speciality.
Plus his technical coaching acumen was actually worse than Banda’s.

I want us to go snatch up Perry Eliano from OH ST or finally get Corey Raymond for once & for all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
honestly I think 95% of the board is ecstatic or optimistic on the hire.

You’ll always have the 5% that don’t watch much football outside of Miami and stick to the big names.
What do you mean, our resident chef hasn't made him lasagna in his home, so he must suck.

Advertisement
Back