Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Advertisement
Remember what I said on the Bank- Mario is working in silence.
D, I’d be lying if I said I knew anything about this guy. Could you give us a run down on this guy and what your thoughts are? Appreciate you.

Love this hire. Didn’t think Mario had it in him to avoid name brand and make a hire based solely off of results. Please do the same on offense.

Side note.. haven’t followed it at all so idk if it’ll play out this way or who is staying/going.. but for staff makeup and continuity/familiarity sake.. Guidry’s DC at McNeese St his 1st year was Tommy Restivo who was also with Strong at UF in 2008-09 and followed him to Louisville for 4 years and met up again at South Florida. They all have similar philosophy.
Good to see you again, my friend.

Love this hire. Didn’t think Mario had it in him to avoid name brand and make a hire based solely off of results. Please do the same on offense.

Side note.. haven’t followed it at all so idk if it’ll play out this way or who is staying/going.. but for staff makeup and continuity/familiarity sake.. Guidry’s DC at McNeese St his 1st year was Tommy Restivo who was also with Strong at UF in 2008-09 and followed him to Louisville for 4 years and met up again at South Florida. They all have similar philosophy.
What’s good brother…love to see you pop out for good news

Advertisement

Hello again.

Welcome back gang!!! I hope life is going well and you're mental and emotionally good!

Bengray93 Knight Stale Lance GIF - Bengray93 Knight Stale Lance Not Happy GIFs

Advertisement
Any DC would be happy to coach for him since he likes to establish the run game which means the defense should be able to rest. Also he recruits like a fcking maniac. This guy will have access to talent he wouldn't sniff at Tulane.

Not taking anything away. Love the hire and hope he crushes it. Way more excited about this hire than I was about Steele
Agreed, but you can say the same thing about a DC that has been where ever they have been for more than a month - I just found it amusing that these other schools have to start a new search less than a month after finding a new one.

Been thinking that @Cane6 was you this whole time. Good to see you back.

**** look who it is.Where ya been hiding?

Glad to have you and your imput back.

Advertisement
L O L - We should get back to talkin about bbq on CIS. We can’t even understand Mario’s timeline for hires any longer lol

Advertisement
I keep coming back to this thread for more info on this guy. I love the hire. Exactly the type of coordinator we needed.

Advertisement
Back