New commit

Our last 2 signing days were duds.

612.gif

Landing one mega stud out of 5 on NSD in two years, is a dud......

Yeah, who needs Chad Thomas or Moten or Kaaya or Yearby or Darling....fools shoulda waited to announce on NSD so the fans can stroke themselves.

Advertisement

This may be...

No, it is.

The dumbest porst in the history of this board.

I'm not a fan of Golden. In fact I despise him and his ****. But this is incorrect sir.

So the studs they lock-up before NSD don't count?

This may be...

No, it is.

The dumbest porst in the history of this board.

I'm not a fan of Golden. In fact I despise him and his ****. But this is incorrect sir.

So the studs they lock-up before NSD don't count?

some just care about the ones we dont get more than the ones we actually do

Advertisement

612.gif

Yeah, who needs Chad Thomas or Moten or Kaaya or Yearby or Darling....fools shoulda waited to announce on NSD so the fans can stroke themselves.

Look one poster said that NSD had been a dud the last two years, the next poster responds with the Coley gif, which was a huge pull, but nonetheless the statement about NSD remains true, and it has nothing to do with the other kids you mentioned that are in fact studs. NSD the last two years has been a dud, show me how that statement in anyway has been false. We have missed most of our targets on that day. I never said that the other guys arent great prospects, but the fact is they didnt decide on NSD....

Hey Ghandi, derp derp away.

612.gif

Look one poster said that NSD had been a dud the last two years, the next poster responds with the Coley gif, which was a huge pull, but nonetheless the statement about NSD remains true, and it has nothing to do with the other kids you mentioned that are in fact studs. NSD the last two years has been a dud, show me how that statement in anyway has been false. We have missed most of our targets on that day. I never said that the other guys arent great prospects, but the fact is they didnt decide on NSD....

LMFAO...

I'm not the one eating my own **** in this thread.

That's you.

612.gif

NSD = National Signing Day....we signed a lot of studs on NSD.

Advertisement
4 and 5 star kids have a much higher probability of success than 2 and 3 star kids do - that is indisputable

but probabilities and certainties are different things, and you should always watch the kid's tape and consider his circumstances & potential before forming an opinion

Maybe not in our history...we've always done it differently. We've been the exception to the rule. Many years ago somebody fairly high up in the Hecht Center told me we took kids noboy else wanted. We were the nonconformists and did things our way, and it seemed to work. That conversation was at a hotel in Washington where Eddie Brown and Vinnie Testaverde were to receive awards that night at the NFL Player's Associaton awards banquet. We had a smaller get together that afternoon for some local alumni and Hurricane Club members in a suite--Vinnie showed up, Eddie Brown did not. (There were some whispers about Eddie, seeing as how he apparently had not graduated. To this day I don't know if he ever got his degree. He was already in the pros, Vinnie was still in college and was receiving some award the NFLPA gave to college players.)

Interesting somebody brings up those two "studs" we got that year from Pennsylvania--that running back and that LB. Neither was anything other than ordinary. A few minutes ago I was reading a PSU website and they're all fapping over another 4 star LB recruit, a kid, I think from Indiana. Almost all their commitments are four stars. They're going crazy. And we pull a no star from a small private school in Pennsylvania. Well, that's the way we've always done it. Our kids just try harder. They work harder and play with a chip on their shoulder because they have something to prove. I don't want four and five stars from Pennsylvania if they're going to turn out to be like Andrew Johnson and James Bryant. We probably could've taken some unknown south Florida kid who would tear your head off in a second.

The coaches know this. As far as that lineman from Malvern, I don't know what's wrong with his film. I saw him staying on blocks 10-15 yards downfield then burying the guy at the end. I didn't see anything not to like. He mght need to work on some technique, especially on pass protection, but he looks like his balls haven't even dropped yet. Wait til he puts on some weight and muscle and gets coached up. He seemed very effective at getting to LBs in space and moving them around and driving them back. Maybe that's what's important in a right tackle, I don't know. As far as being skinny--that's great. He has no gut and is already around 270. I remember how skinny Joaquin Gonzalez looked his first year starting as a redshirt freshman. I was amazed how skinny he looked for a starting RT. He didn't look that way as a senior.

seems to be more the line of a Kehoe type recruit.
He likes these type of lineman. Guys that can put on weight, have a certain type of flexibility, also the kid is from around his PA area maybe ge got a tip on him similar to how we get from guys like Ice on local guys.
Kid doesnt seem strong imo. If he is a tackle he is atleast two years away strength wise from contributing...hes a definate redshirt regardless. He has good feet and can get to the second level. He has a Tyler Horn feel to me....but Horn ultimately played center here...and we just loaded up on that spot in last class so im not sure what spot he can play here...at Tackle he isnt that sure fire prospect imo.

This is definitely Kehoe territory. He's from Conshohocken, I remember when he brought in two eastern PA OL's, Kyle Stranahan and Jason Budroni. The word I heard after they arrived was that they expected bigger things from Stranahan, but he got hurt and that killed it. Budroni? A career backup I guess. This kid plays some of the same schools, like Council Rock. I can't remember which of the kids was from Council Rock--maybe Stranahan. Kid is skinny, that's fine. He seems to have a frame that can handle another 50-60 pounds. Art does like flexibiity. I understand that at camps he tests kids for it by seeing if they can get in a low stance with both heels on the ground. I guess he wants to see if a kid can get low leverage. I'm also guessing that if a kid has trouble with that he's liable to naturally have trouble staying low after the ball is snapped.

There are way better OL left on the board, to take this kids commitment this early is a mistake if true, he is more of a plan b/c type. The kid benches 300lbs and squats 400lbs, he will be eaten alive by FSU dline and Va tech. An I won't even discuss those three manchild 4* DT's UVA has landed in the the last 2 years. UM is in a LOS arms race and bringing a twinner knife type to a big boy gun fight is a good way to get fired.

For instance Luke Hiers from Lake Wales, FL is the nations #2 center for 2015 and has been to UM 4 times over the year and was ready to commit back in the fall but the staff told him to wait.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1072608/highlights/54892376

Go Canes

PS FYI what the **** is newJersey.com? I was never a member nor I have I heard of it.

Just STFU you fuggin' moron ! You move from board to board after being kicked off one of them. After your Newjersey.com fiasco anybody with a sane brain would have shut up and stayed low forever. Year after year..after year...after year it's always the same stupidity, trying to sound like an expert when you should be taking your meds. Fuggin' clown !!!!!!!!!!
Remember when you couldn't "reveal your sources" because it would have made them angry ? Huh ? No wonder you were raped by a squirrel.

What the **** are you talking about I have never been kicked off any board. But I can promise your time on this board will short for telling blatant like the one above. Please name 1 board I was kicked off and the reason I was kicked of it, if you can't then you will suffer that fate on this board for braking one of its cardinal rules for posting something that is an overt lie.

Go Canes

Yeah...'Paranos" didn't get kicked off other boards ....your alter-ego DannyboyCane13 did !!!! You are a fuggin' embarrassment to anything orange & green. From starting countless un-necessary threads with information already available ...to trying to sound like an expert when in truth you are little more than a medicated moron.

Why don't you tell everyone here how it was on Grassy when you tried to pass yourself off as a recruiting guru and expert on kids from New Jersey. Tell them why when asked to produce facts about statements you were making about kids you claimed that you couldn't REVEAL your sources because they wouldn't like that. Tell them how at the end you were shamed into admitting that you were getting all your "facts and inside info" FROM THE WEBSITE NEWJERSEY.COM....home of the New Jersey Star Ledger an open public newspaper site. Fuggin' clown !

Tell everyone how at one point 'Canes fans going to any other college-football board had to start any discussion with the disclaimer "Please do not associate us with DannyBoyCane13 or his moronic YouTube videos".

Last edited:
Advertisement
There are way better OL left on the board, to take this kids commitment this early is a mistake if true, he is more of a plan b/c type. The kid benches 300lbs and squats 400lbs, he will be eaten alive by FSU dline and Va tech. An I won't even discuss those three manchild 4* DT's UVA has landed in the the last 2 years. UM is in a LOS arms race and bringing a twinner knife type to a big boy gun fight is a good way to get fired.

For instance Luke Hiers from Lake Wales, FL is the nations #2 center for 2015 and has been to UM 4 times over the year and was ready to commit back in the fall but the staff told him to wait.

Go Canes

PS FYI what the **** is newJersey.com? I was never a member nor I have I heard of it.

Just STFU you fuggin' moron ! You move from board to board after being kicked off one of them. After your Newjersey.com fiasco anybody with a sane brain would have shut up and stayed low forever. Year after year..after year...after year it's always the same stupidity, trying to sound like an expert when you should be taking your meds. Fuggin' clown !!!!!!!!!!
Remember when you couldn't "reveal your sources" because it would have made them angry ? Huh ? No wonder you were raped by a squirrel.

What the **** are you talking about I have never been kicked off any board. But I can promise your time on this board will short for telling blatant like the one above. Please name 1 board I was kicked off and the reason I was kicked of it, if you can't then you will suffer that fate on this board for braking one of its cardinal rules for posting something that is an overt lie.

Go Canes

Yeah...'Paranos" didn't get kicked off other boards ....your alter-ego DannyboyCane13 did !!!! You are a fuggin' embarrassment to anything orange & green. From starting countless un-necessary threads with information already available ...to trying to sound like an expert when in truth you are little more than a medicated moron.

Why don't you tell everyone here how it was on Grassy when you tried to pass yourself off as a recruiting guru and expert on kids from New Jersey. Tell them why when asked to produce facts about statements you were making about kids you claimed that you couldn't REVEAL your sources because they wouldn't like that. Tell them how at the end you were shamed into admitting that you were getting all your "facts and inside info" FROM THE WEBSITE NEWJERSEY.COM....home of the New Jersey Star Ledger an open public newspaper site. Fuggin' clown !

Tell everyone how at one point 'Canes fans going to any other college-football board had to start any discussion with the disclaimer "Please do not associate us with DannyBoyCane13 or his moronic YouTube videos".

True story?

Go Canes

Go Canes

So paranos is papa cane?

First off the only fraud or fake copying poster here is you Xerox,

I have not posted on grassy, nor am I an expert on New Jersey football, I know New Jersey that's it. But the crap you are talking about was not me I have posted on scout, rivals, Caneinsider and here. So again I say you are full of crap with your attack on me also, when I post something I have always provided a reference link and not pass it off as a completely original piece outside of my editorial views.

So your fake Xerox *** can go ***** yourself for even thinking you could call me an embarrassment to Canes fans.
By the way, great job at thread jaking a topic that is supposed to be about a new OL commit.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
First off the only fraud or fake copying poster here is you Xerox,

I have not posted on grassy, nor am I an expert on New Jersey football, I know New Jersey that's it. But the crap you are talking about was not me I have posted on scout, rivals, Caneinsider and here. So again I say you are full of crap with your attack on me also, when I post something I have always provided a reference link and not pass it off as a completely original piece outside of my editorial views.

So your fake Xerox *** can go ***** yourself for even thinking you could call me an embarrassment to Canes fans.
By the way, great job at thread jaking a topic that is supposed to be about a new OL commit.

Go Canes

Mad.

Paranos is dumb and annoying, but the people who think that he's DBC13 are actually far more stupid.

DBC13 has a distinct posting style, which is quite different from Paranos. Also, it's pretty **** obvious that DBC is suffering from some type of mental disorder...y'all should quit making fun of him.

This staff has given me no reason to be skeptical of their recruitment of OL. Welcome to the U, young man.

Why? Outside of Flowers, none of this staff's recruits on the OL have even played. I think Isadora is gonna be good, but they aren't to the point where you can trust their ability to identify talent.

In part, that is because Southland left us a nice batch of Olinemen-- might be why he is now in NFL via Bama. But I agree that the jury is still out on staff on oline -- like all the positions. Getting to serious studs everyone wanted this year certainly make them look a little better. Actually, losing that kid to Stanford at the last minute also shows staff has eye for lesser know talent. All that said, you want a couple 4 and 5 start studs like we got this year to go with any prospects you take on the fly.

Advertisement
Back