New commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like a guard. Needs to get a bit bigger but he was mauling the **** out of people

Advertisement
There are way better OL left on the board, to take this kids commitment this early is a mistake if true, he is more of a plan b/c type. The kid benches 300lbs and squats 400lbs, he will be eaten alive by FSU dline and Va tech. An I won't even discuss those three manchild 4* DT's UVA has landed in the the last 2 years. UM is in a LOS arms race and bringing a twinner knife type to a big boy gun fight is a good way to get fired.

For instance Luke Hiers from Lake Wales, FL is the nations #2 center for 2015 and has been to UM 4 times over the year and was ready to commit back in the fall but the staff told him to wait.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1072608/highlights/54892376

Go Canes

Last edited:
Welcome to The []_[] kid is a Beast. JUST turned 17 and 6'5 270
One position this staff has recruited very very very , talent not numbers, well since their arrival. We need this position big time!

Advertisement
There are way better OL left on the board, to take this kids commitment this early is a mistake if true, he is more of a plan b/c type. The kid benches 300lbs and squats 400lbs, he will be eaten alive by FSU dline and Va tech. An I won't even discuss those three manchild 4* DT's UVA has landed in the the last 2 years. UM is in a LOS arms race and bringing a twinner knife type to a big boy gun fight is a good way to get fired.

Go Canes

I'll probably get negged, but I'm not liking the way this class is shaking out so far.

I believe we have close to ten commits and only one is a 4 star. Yes, stars aren't everything but this reminds me of Golden's '12 class where he took a ton of guys who aren't Miami caliber.

Welcome to The []_[] kid is a Beast. JUST turned 17 and 6'5 270
One position this staff has recruited very very very , talent not numbers, well since their arrival. We need this position big time!

Yep. By the time he sees the field here (In like 3 years) he would be well over 310lbs.

He has a nasty streak in him too.

Advertisement
So another kid nobody has ever heard of commits?

I'll do my best to truly reserve judgment until his senior season, but Christ, we beat out the powerhouses of Akron, Elon, and Old Dominion for his services.

I'm sure the slurpers will come flocking claiming that we were the first to offer Kaaya and Rudolph, but it's difficult to get excited about this.

Advertisement
Back