New commit

Are Gattis and Ponce taking this kid to Iowa?

Advertisement
To all you Gattis haters! I have a $1000 he stays. All your *****’n, complaining, girly gifs and girly comments wanting this man fired in year one put your money where your mouths are or stfu! That’s all you ****’s want to do is ***** and complain just like lil *******!

I’m good with Venmo!

To all you Gattis haters! I have a $1000 he stays. All your *****’n, complaining, girly gifs and girly comments wanting this man fired in year one put your money where your mouths are or stfu! That’s all you ****’s want to do is ***** and complain just like lil *******!

I’m good with Venmo!
Mrs. Gattis, please come pick up your son.

Advertisement
Great pickup! Good size and smart that throws a very catchable ball with a quick release and is mobile

I’m good with Venmo!
🤣

Victoria Justice Reaction GIF

Advertisement

I’m good with Venmo!
Why would I bet $1000 on something that is literally down to the whims of one man?

I’m good with Venmo!
Zelle is more efficient

Advertisement

I’m good with Venmo!
You can’t afford Premium bro

Advertisement

I’m good with Venmo!
I'll b take the bet

I’m good with Venmo!
I have to agree. To me, the whole fire Gattis thing is ridiculous after one year with so many injuries.
Half the OL was out. Our best WR went out after a couple of games. RBs were hurt. TVD went down. Come on man!

Advertisement
Back