New commit! (De'Andre Wilder)

Great pickup. I'm a firm believer that if you sign south florida kids that are playmakers, you will be ok in the end. Do we want the elite can't miss guys? Sure we do, but I think what has killed us in the past is we miss on those elite guys, and then we compound that by also missing on the local playmakers that may be a tad bit short or a little light in the pants. You need to take those guys almost every **** time!

Advertisement
Kid tried to commit to Auburn and they wouldn't take him. Not sure why he's talking about how he's always been all about the U. He'd be an Auburn commit right now if they would have said yes.

I wish local guys like this would give the other local kids who leave town a hard time. Turn up the heat if you're down for Miami.

They should all create a stigma that looks down hard on "repping the 305" but leaving the 305. Gotta stop this ****.

I mean, we have a Georgia kid (Deejay) who reps harder for the city than half the locals.

I know the product on the field needs to improve, but it's sort of a chicken and egg deal. We need the local studs to stay and rep. Enough of this turncoat nonsense. Miami kids going to UF and FSU is bad enough, then you add in this Bama crap? GTFOOH.

Advertisement
Local 4 star recruit, with a ton of tangibles, that we took away from SEC and yet people b¡tch? Never a dull moment here lmao

Im sure other places have him ranked as a 4 star. 247 has him as a three star. 247 is on point most of the time IMO.

View attachment 39969

This fanbase sometimes. Some of you are the most miserable ***** I've ever come across. Marines midway to their EAS are happier than some of you fvcks.

This is a fan base who's used to watching the most dominant team in the sport withered down to a mediocre ACC team. What do you expect.

As for the stars. Please stop with that nonsense.

I guess Bandy & Amari are only as good as 3 stars then right, cause that's what 247 has them at.

Does Pinckney ring a bell? (Always mentioned how underrated he was last year)

Ahmmon used to be a 3 star on most sites. Homer. Dionte was a 4 everywhere and a 3 on 247.

I guess Jon Garvin only as good as a 3 star. Because that's where 247 has him.

****, Nkosi must only be as good as a 3 star too. That's what 247 has him as.

Cut the crap. Rankings get proven wrong a lot at the next level. All about evaluations and fit. I'll trust eyes and word of mouth from coaches before I trust guys who never played the game or even seen majority of these kids play in person.

Yeah.....if only Geo and Pete could do the star rankings.......they'd get them right!

Kid tried to commit to Auburn and they wouldn't take him. Not sure why he's talking about how he's always been all about the U. He'd be an Auburn commit right now if they would have said yes.

Yeah? How do you know this?

Very happy with this linebacker group. From the outset my list was Steed/Wilder/Miller, but i'll take jennings and call it a day.

lets ****** get it. LB position going to be straight savage 2018 season.

Advertisement

Reading Auburn sites this doesn't make sense. They make it sound like they were on him hard, multiple stories about trying to get his commitment.

Reading Auburn sites this doesn't make sense. They make it sound like they were on him hard, multiple stories about trying to get his commitment.

They're interested but he was ready to commit and they weren't ready to take him right now.

They're interested but he was ready to commit and they weren't ready to take him right now.

Oh, so when they are ready for his commitment he will just flip to Auburn

Advertisement

Would that surprise you?

That's always how it goes when a pretty good kid commits to Miami. Posters will say he really wasn't a take for *insert school here*

Advertisement
Only younger posters.

That's always how it goes when a pretty good kid commits to Miami. Posters will say he really wasn't a take for *insert school here*

carol city has been great to us.
Hes a tweener....but plus speed kid..with solid measurables....

dont know why cc used him at de...but **** last year he looked legit at lb...hes an olb..

Cant coach speed i always wanted wilder

Would that surprise you?

No it would not

Advertisement
Back