New commit! (De'Andre Wilder)

As for the stars. Please stop with that nonsense.

I guess Bandy & Amari are only as good as 3 stars then right, cause that's what 247 has them at.

Does Pinckney ring a bell? (Always mentioned how underrated he was last year)

Ahmmon used to be a 3 star on most sites. Homer. Dionte was a 4 everywhere and a 3 on 247.

I guess Jon Garvin only as good as a 3 star. Because that's where 247 has him.

****, Nkosi must only be as good as a 3 star too. That's what 247 has him as.

Cut the crap. Rankings get proven wrong a lot at the next level. All about evaluations and fit. I'll trust eyes and word of mouth from coaches before I trust guys who never played the game or even seen majority of these kids play in person.

No geo one site has them as 3 stars so they must be meh players because its all sites or bust geo

Advertisement
Im sure other places have him ranked as a 4 star. 247 has him as a three star. 247 is on point most of the time IMO.

View attachment 39969

This fanbase sometimes. Some of you are the most miserable ***** I've ever come across. Marines midway to their EAS are happier than some of you fvcks.

Why cause I posted a picture of his rank on 247? Like I said he is probably rank 4 star on other sites. 247 IMO has been one of the more reliable recruiting sites. But thats just my opinion don't get your panties in a bunch.

The irony coming from someone who's crying about 247 having him as a 3-star so he must be a scrub. fck out of here.

I don't remember saying he was a scrub. Have you watched him play live at all this year? I have and he isn't a scrub. I think he has raw talent that can be built on. I don't think he is a day one starter just needs some time in the weight room and coaching up. He has the ability to succeed at Miami.

Yes 247 was very "on point" as they also had Lamar Jackson as a 3 star, now that 3 star is about to win the Heisman. SMH.

A kid from South Florida, with speed, and talent, that has shown that he has a nose for the ball, or at least the QB? Sign him up, regardless of what the star chasers think. Now looking at his list of 24/7, ****, Bama, Michigan, MSU, UF, plus a bunch of other schools wanted the man, be excited. This is the type player that will bring us back.

Welcome to the U De'Andre!

Advertisement
All i gotta say is idk how were gunna get more lbs committed in next yrs class. Shaq, Mcloud, and Pinkney have the LB positions locked down for the next 3 yrs. then add in these 3 lbs, and its clear were gunna be loaded at lb. This yrs youth and lack of depth is gunna turn into probably one of our strongest position group on the team.

Great pickup. Would have been a bad look for us if he went to Auburn and balled out, we have to lock down these types of kids, they work out more than they don't no doubt. Love that speed too.

Advertisement
This should help us VAULT up the rankings. 3* stud......come on down

4* on Scout, Rivals, and ESPN...ya bish.

That clown is ttollling or something

1dis01.jpg

I still think we need to add a JUCO LB unless they're confident Gordinier and Owens will recover and can contribute at a high level. I see at least two of Smith/Perry/Mccray leaving. It would be best to try and RS Wilder and 1 of our other incoming LB's.

Advertisement
I'll take a fast LB from Carol City any day of the week. Congrats to him and his family

I still think we need to add a JUCO LB unless they're confident Gordinier and Owens will recover and can contribute at a high level. I see at least two of Smith/Perry/Mccray leaving. It would be best to try and RS Wilder and 1 of our other incoming LB's.

Totally forgot about Gordinier hopefully he comes back healthy

Advertisement
This should help us VAULT up the rankings. 3* stud......come on down

he was top 100 until at rivals camp he said miami was his favorite

Keep stackin' 3*'s bro!

You are an embarrassment to the fan base. Kid has talent. Might not be a year 1 starter but can develop and contribute big time his junior and senior years.

Plus he is a 4* everywhere but 247. Granted, 247 is the site I like the best. But just look at the tape. Kid is a head hunter.

De'Andre Wilder, Miami Carol City, Outside Linebacker

De'Andre Wilder - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Deandre Wilder, Miami Carol City HS OLB - Scout

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/818

This fanbase sometimes. Some of you are the most miserable ***** I've ever come across. Marines midway to their EAS are happier than some of you fvcks.

Why cause I posted a picture of his rank on 247? Like I said he is probably rank 4 star on other sites. 247 IMO has been one of the more reliable recruiting sites. But thats just my opinion don't get your panties in a bunch.

The irony coming from someone who's crying about 247 having him as a 3-star so he must be a scrub. fck out of here.

I don't remember saying he was a scrub. Have you watched him play live at all this year? I have and he isn't a scrub. I think he has raw talent that can be built on. I don't think he is a day one starter just needs some time in the weight room and coaching up. He has the ability to succeed at Miami.

Yes 247 was very "on point" as they also had Lamar Jackson as a 3 star, now that 3 star is about to win the Heisman. SMH.

Exactly. Poster wants to try and back away now, but he's constantly mentioning 247 having him as a 3-star. Who the **** cares? His tape looked pretty **** good to me and we need the depth at LB. I'm excited about the pick up quite honestly. Personally, I'd still like to get the JUCO LB that de-committed from LB as that would definitely solidify the position.

Not worried about the size. We already have some big thumper types on the roster and committed.

He reminds me of Telvin Smith from a size and athleticism stand point. Hopefully he can develop into that type of player.

Advertisement
Back