New CB Target on Miami Radar.

Advertisement
I sincerely hope Diaz reevaluates his defensive coaching staff after this year just as he did the offensive staff when he took over
we need to get KP on the dline somehow. offer him a lot for gods sake and nc states line has been tearin it up. we've seen how weak our defense is without a dominant o-line. what exactly are patke and baker doing? banda and rumph just confuse me idk what to think with them

Rumph is just all over the place...Same **** every october to December with him.

I'll check this kid's film. If we are on him, must mean George told us to kick rocks.

EDIT: kid looks good...looks like SEC is involved though.
Lol flip flopping ****** you!

Advertisement
Lol flip flopping ****** you!

Lol guilty...But yeah the kid's tape is really good.

Also, UM just offered today. Would be a nice get. A juco would help here, DJ Ivey 5th or 6th for life unless he wants to explore portal.

With this and the other recent local offer, it seems like some more CB decommitments are on the way.

He's a big 6'3 182lbs kid out of Ferriday Louisiana (which is a good school), naturally gifted athlete that played Football & Basketball in HS, was a QB & FS.

At Hutchinson CC he's had 38tcks 4INT's & 7PBU's in 2 years of Juco ball.

For those that don't know Hutchinson is good JUCO program on par with Blinn College, players like Cordarrelle Patterson, Alvin Kamara & Markus Golden have all played there. This kid's teammate is 4-star CB/S Art Green who's committed to Tennessee.

His tape looks good, he's a tall long Corner with good hips, very good ball skills & catch radius and can tackle. Normally guys his size struggle with playing too high, but he's got good bend & pad level & has natural cover ability, he could play CB or Safety at the next level.

If we can't get Brian George, then I definitely think we should make a push for this kid.

But it seems like our staff is completely scrambling late with how we're recruiting DB's in this class smh.
This isn't anything new on our DB recruiting lol. New year, same ****. Miss miss miss, scramble... it sucks lol

Advertisement
Looks smooth at his size, and he has an intriguing late-bloomer profile as a former QB.

He's visiting Kentucky this week. Mark Stoops has a good eye for DBs, with two drafted on Day 2 last year including another tall JUCO corner (Lonnie Johnson, Jr.).

Turning into one of our top targets at any position imo...Or at least 1 of him/George is and all appears quiet with George

Tough to predict how DB going to turn out because although I think Diaz will be here...I really am kinda hoping one or both of our DB coaches aren't. Anyway

Hold onto:
Clarke CB
Branch ATH
Balom S

Then 2-3 of
R. Williams CB
B.George CB
K.Wash ATH
J.Harrell S
J.Francois S
R.Delaney CB
D. Brown CB
Da. Hill CB/S
(Not sure if J.Morton or Dom Hill are options)

Last edited:
Advertisement
With this and the other recent local offer, it seems like some more CB decommitments are on the way.

Well we only have 1, with a chance of a 2nd in Branch who is probably as or more likely to end up at S, within outside chance to end up at striker. ...And they have to see with their own eyes that DJ Ivey is dog ****. So 3 probably the number

Advertisement
Rumph is just all over the place...Same **** every october to December with him.

I'll check this kid's film. If we are on him, must mean George told us to kick rocks.

EDIT: kid looks good...looks like SEC is involved though.

FYI I don’t think this is just Rumph making the decisions, is Manny, Baker, our support staff like what Matt Doherty used to be

Advertisement
Back