New CB Target on Miami Radar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Must not feel confident about Royal and co.

Advertisement
Must not feel confident about Royal and co.
Ivins was saying yesterday that royal hasn’t even played much defense this year at sta and barely even got a series on offense for sta at the game he watched recently. This probably says more about Brian George more than anything

Ivins was saying yesterday that royal hasn’t even played much defense this year at sta and barely even got a series on offense for sta at the game he watched recently. This probably says more about Brian George more than anything
True good point. Except for Marcus Clarke who is a weapon (yet still a project), this DB recruiting been cheeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait until we are in real need at a position. Why even offer Hodges with his speed in the first place?

I am not going to clown Hodges because I liked how his Sr film looked up to this point. That said, I am happy that the staff is realizing that we can't bring on too many "developmental" guys in the secondary. We need guys who are ready to go Day 1 if possible. Having a room full of CBs in this class that you can't depend on at all until they are 2 years into the program isn't good for us at this juncture.

Advertisement
Back