New CB offer: Marvin Covington

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude legit said he wants a midget before a kid that’s 5.11 and runs 10.8

Literally LMAOing right now.
Yeah csz size and speed mean everything not. I want guys who can play now and have played corner against big time players all the time. My main reason is ur reaching on a kid uve never seen live never had in ur camp that's why I'm not the biggest fan

Advertisement
Yeah csz size and speed mean everything not. I want guys who can play now and have played corner against big time players all the time. My main reason is ur reaching on a kid uve never seen live never had in ur camp that's why I'm not the biggest fan
LMAO at Rance Conner being able to play right now!!!!!

AhahababbabahbahahahhHhahahha

Holy **** I did not just read that. This kid isn’t even a reach. He’s ranked the 59th best CB in the country by 247. Like literally right there for you to see. But you want Rance Connor? Dudes like you are the reason we beat UVA by 5 instead of blowing them out.

His hips move very fluidly in his highlight tape. He looks to have a very good speed. In his tape he was running stride for stride with WRs that could fly.. He's got to be a 4.48-4.53 guy
He legit can play and has measurables yet the homers in here are saying he’s a reach. Un ******* real. They accept looking like **** vs. UVA then want to go and recruit the same players that keeps you looking like **** vs. UVA.

Advertisement
LMAO at Rance Conner being able to play right now!!!!!

AhahababbabahbahahahhHhahahha

Holy **** I did not just read that. This kid isn’t even a reach. He’s ranked the 59th best CB in the country by 247. Like literally right there for you to see. But you want Rance Connor? Dudes like you are the reason we beat UVA by 5 instead of blowing them out.
Yeah bro go off totally go off on height meanwhile our shorter corners are usually our best. Tecoury is our best man cover guy right now trajan Malik young corn elder. Size doesnt make a player bro wake up man.

Yeah bro go off totally go off on height meanwhile our shorter corners are usually our best. Tecoury is our best man cover guy right now trajan malika young corn elder. Size doesnt make a player bro wake up man.
******, Trajan would’ve been a safety here if we had proper CB depth. The reason he didn’t was because we LITERALLY couldn’t cover anybody after Mike left. Malek was above average at best even though I loved how hard he played. Te’Cory was 5’10 and ran 4.51...he cover dudes just off speed that none of the above mentioned or Rance have.

Advertisement
Let’s wish the young man the best and if he’s good enough to play at UM I hope he comes. Honestly I can’t tell much from his highlight tape. His form looked good but teams either didn’t throw at him much or we only saw plays where they didn’t throw at him.
Also for all that speed he wasn’t the kick returner which I found interesting.
For people with more knowledge about playing corner, is his technique legit?

******, Trajan would’ve been a safety here if we had proper CB depth. The reason he didn’t was because we LITERALLY couldn’t cover anybody. Malek was above average at best even though I loved how hard he played. Te’Cory was 5’10 and ran 4.51...he cover dudes just off speed that none of the above mentioned or Rance have.

Dude by ur theory size and speed dictates a good player with ur theory lorenzo lingard should have been our best player bar none but whoops he's a dud and the shorter slower guy in cam harris better. Ur missing my number one point in my statement. I have no problem with Covington at miami but the staff has literally never seen him in person and I disagree with that

Advertisement
His films looks solid, must have some baggage cause no reason why he hasn’t been offered with that kind of speed.
Looked up the school itself. They play good comp but aren’t a successful program. Best college mentioned on the alumni section was Sam Houston State.

Pretty impressed he’s running a lot of tight man to man coverage and looked smooth coming out of his breaks

I’m guessing Patke, Baker from their Texas connections saw this guy

we know Rumph can barley find a CB prospect in south Florida let alone Texas

Also bonus the kids highlight tape actually shows him playing corner

Dude by ur theory size and speed dictates a good player with ur theory lorenzo lingard should have been our best player bar none but whoops he's a dud and the shorter slower guy in cam harris better. Ur missing my number one point in my statement. I have no problem with Covington at miami but the staff has literally never seen him in person and I disagree with that
Is that why Cam was benched for bigger, faster players? Just admit you hate it because he ain’t from SFL. Because if he was you would be screaming like a crack head about how doesn’t he have an offer.

Advertisement
Is that why Xam was benched for bigger, faster players? Just admit you hate it because he ain’t from SFL. Because if he was you would be screaming like a crack head about how doesn’t he have an offer.
Bro can u not read I'm not a big homer. THE STAFF HAS NOT SEEN HIM PLAY IN PERSON OR HAD HIM IN A CAMP. That's it nothing more. If our coaches saw him live I have no problem but they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back