2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Advertisement
Our fans have been bludgoned in not knowing what elite DL look like. They think u can coax an elite player out of every project. Not even every elite prospect turns into an elite player. That's why you stack your roster with them and let the cream rise. By next spring i think all our current DL will be gone, maybe Chantz or Jahfari has a chance to stay as well as of course LT. Everyone else is bye bye

Our fans not knowing what elite dl look like.

**** we have had early entry DL **** near every year of this decade. I mean sh-t man 2 years ago we had a kid **** near with 20 sacks..and followed up with a complete freak in Jaelan Phillips.

Like our last 5 des are nfl starters my man.

We 100 percent know what they look like, I'm also with you in I want to take a bunch of them every year as well. I dont think its filled untilm we have guys transfer out due to lack of PT.

We have a few talented young DL in the mix..I do agree we need to stack on stack though..adding Stewart with Kelly would definitely be that.

Nothing to do with each other . Mario has eyes and sees our D roster is trash. Especially the front 7.
we suck at every position except safety. the only defensive linemen I like are Roberts and LT. Chantz only got the offer here to get Jalen Rivers here. Ishmael hs tape didnt impress me but we know why he's here.
We have nothing great at De. Dont even get me started on LB's.

Advertisement

**** we have had early entry DL **** near every year of this decade. I mean sh-t man 2 years ago we had a kid **** near with 20 sacks..and followed up with a complete freak in Jaelan Phillips.

We 100 percent know what they look like, I'm also with you in I want to take a bunch of them every year as well. I dont think its filled untilm we have guys transfer out due to lack of PT.

We have a few talented young DL in the mix..I do agree we need to stack on stack though..adding Stewart with Kelly would definitely be that.
I said DL. Meaning entirely across the line, like we used to have back in the day or more recently one of those Clemson lines. Where you line up 4 1st and 2nd round picks and then rotate 4 more in there when they tired. That's what Cristobal is after and what we need. You can always double team 1 guy. You can't double team 4.

You're on my list.
thumb_you-just-made-the-list-buddy-memes-lighten-up-francis-50404438.png

I mean did Manny just not offer the kid or what? I dont understand how can 4 star kids not even being offered....its like they never heard of Miami before....

Also....it got leaked about the subsequent hire of the DL coach from Oregon then suddenly Jones tweets out his 3pm announcement scheduled for the next day...hmmmmm🤔🤔🤐🤐🤐

Advertisement
From Rivals this morning:

Christen Miller landed a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer yesterday.

And he says “it’s definitely not too late for Miami.”

Miller’s already taken official visits to USC and Ohio State.

“I’ll be visiting Miami in January,” he said. “And I’ll also visit Oregon and one more, I’m not sure where yet.”

“Coach Cristobal gave me the Miami offer, called me, got on the phone, we had a good conversation, it was real lit,” Miller said. “That’s my guy. We talked it out and he gave me the offer, talked for 30 minutes, he said how they need me there.”

Miller says he has no one in front and that for a program like Miami to win out “They have to keep it real, I have to see a lot on my visit and go from there.”

From Rivals this morning:

Christen Miller landed a Miami Hurricanes scholarship offer yesterday.

And he says “it’s definitely not too late for Miami.”

Miller’s already taken official visits to USC and Ohio State.

“I’ll be visiting Miami in January,” he said. “And I’ll also visit Oregon and one more, I’m not sure where yet.”

“Coach Cristobal gave me the Miami offer, called me, got on the phone, we had a good conversation, it was real lit,” Miller said. “That’s my guy. We talked it out and he gave me the offer, talked for 30 minutes, he said how they need me there.”

Miller says he has no one in front and that for a program like Miami to win out “They have to keep it real, I have to see a lot on my visit and go from there.”
Love the response from kids after the 1:1.

For those saying it's the professional thing to do, does that mean Rhett Lashlee acted unprofessional hiring and announcing Gain Justice, and soon Likens?

Apples and Oranges.
Lashlee taking over program where coaches moved on to bigger job and he is simply filling his staff from a fired UM staff.
It's a bit more complicated at Oregon, where no one was fired.

Advertisement

I agree de hasn’t been bad even close to elite
But dt is a different story
Far from being at the level we need to be at

I actually think I got him confused with another kid, Darris Smith.

Miller was never committed to UGA. He was committed to USC for the longest then backed off, UGA kept recruiting him obviously and definitely want him.

Smith is the blue chip edge guy who was committed to UGA but didn’t sign on ESD. That usually means ….

Advertisement
I actually think I got him confused with another kid, Darris Smith.

Miller was never committed to UGA. He was committed to USC for the longest then backed off, UGA kept recruiting him obviously and definitely want him.

Smith is the blue chip edge guy who was committed to UGA but didn’t sign on ESD. That usually means ….
Bama lol.

we suck at every position except safety. the only defensive linemen I like are Roberts and LT. Chantz only got the offer here to get Jalen Rivers here. Ishmael hs tape didnt impress me but we know why he's here.
We have nothing great at De. Dont even get me started on LB's.
You either forgot JHH or went to take a **** every time he was on the field.

Advertisement
Back