2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s not jump to conclusions. Remember the Jaleel Skinner, “He and his family left the visit early Sunday without telling anybody so he’s gone to Bama” talk? Let’s see what happens. Like a poster said, maybe his mom gave him the thumbs up to commit to Miami if that’s where he wants to be after seeing the city and being impressed with Mario..Never know.

Advertisement
UGA has 27 commitments and is still recruiting several guys. I’m guessing Miller goes there if they have room. Otherwise, could definitely be Miami.

UGA has 27 commitments and is still recruiting several guys. I’m guessing Miller goes there if they have room. Otherwise, could definitely be Miami.

Some of those guys committed like Jordan James, Darris Smith and the WR from Texas haven’t signed with them and won’t be signing with them. Trust me, they will squeeze out a few more.

Smoke on the UGA board that Lebbus Overton 2023 DL, #2 player in the country, might reclassify to 2022 and sign with them. Could impact Miller...
We do pretty good with these kids from the Atlanta area. This kid is all about business. So is Mario. UGA took a big hit with Lanning. I've kinda got a decent feeling this one.
Happy Good Vibes GIF by HBO Max

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back