2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Advertisement
Regarding Florida A&M: “I go to Cedar Grove High School. A lot of my teachers are alumni from FAMU. A lot of my family is alumni of FAMU. They’ve been talking to me about FAMU and going to visit. Coach Willie Simmons he’s been in touch with me for a long time so I finally thought I’d give him a chance.”

Regarding Georgia: “Consistency, they’ve always been consistent with me. They’ve always been there, they never stopped and I love it. All my close friends and close homeboys go there. It makes you feel comfortable and more easy going. Mykel Williams, CJ Carlton Madden, that’s my closest friend. I know everybody, we all kick it, but those are my two closest friends. Coop, David Cooper, that’s my dawg (Miller was committed to Cooper for four months when Cooper worked at Florida), we’re always talking.”

Regarding Miami: “Coach Cristobal, my d-line coach at Cedar Grove Brandon Greene, he played at Alabama, tight end and offensive line and Coach Cristobal coached him. That relationship runs deep from Coach Greene to me. Coach Cristobal showed so much love to me and Coach Greene told me so much about Coach Cristobal and that made me feel open to going down there to Miami. I think he’s going to build something special down there. He’s from Miami, he played there, you can smell the passion. Not only can you see the passion, you smell the passion.”

Regarding Ohio State: “Two words, Larry Johnson. Opportunities, the quest to be great, just get the hung, be a great Rushman, the work up there is remarkable. The brotherhood, I love how they have a brotherhood up there.”

Regarding Oregon: “I’m all about opportunities. I’m very open minded. I love the West Coast. I love what Oregon has to bring, not only on the field but off the field. Coach (Dan) Lanning he’s been recruiting me for two years. Now that he’s the head coach, it makes me more welcome to be taking a visit to Oregon. He never lied to me at Georgia and he’s not lying to me now. He’s telling me Chris, let us show you around, let me show you Oregon, come visit and give us a chance. That’s all he wants is to give him a chance.”

Regarding Florida A&M: “I go to Cedar Grove High School. A lot of my teachers are alumni from FAMU. A lot of my family is alumni of FAMU. They’ve been talking to me about FAMU and going to visit. Coach Willie Simmons he’s been in touch with me for a long time so I finally thought I’d give him a chance.”

Regarding Georgia: “Consistency, they’ve always been consistent with me. They’ve always been there, they never stopped and I love it. All my close friends and close homeboys go there. It makes you feel comfortable and more easy going. Mykel Williams, CJ Carlton Madden, that’s my closest friend. I know everybody, we all kick it, but those are my two closest friends. Coop, David Cooper, that’s my dawg (Miller was committed to Cooper for four months when Cooper worked at Florida), we’re always talking.”

Regarding Miami: “Coach Cristobal, my d-line coach at Cedar Grove Brandon Greene, he played at Alabama, tight end and offensive line and Coach Cristobal coached him. That relationship runs deep from Coach Greene to me. Coach Cristobal showed so much love to me and Coach Greene told me so much about Coach Cristobal and that made me feel open to going down there to Miami. I think he’s going to build something special down there. He’s from Miami, he played there, you can smell the passion. Not only can you see the passion, you smell the passion.”

Regarding Ohio State: “Two words, Larry Johnson. Opportunities, the quest to be great, just get the hung, be a great Rushman, the work up there is remarkable. The brotherhood, I love how they have a brotherhood up there.”

Regarding Oregon: “I’m all about opportunities. I’m very open minded. I love the West Coast. I love what Oregon has to bring, not only on the field but off the field. Coach (Dan) Lanning he’s been recruiting me for two years. Now that he’s the head coach, it makes me more welcome to be taking a visit to Oregon. He never lied to me at Georgia and he’s not lying to me now. He’s telling me Chris, let us show you around, let me show you Oregon, come visit and give us a chance. That’s all he wants is to give him a chance.”
Dude sounds like he could go to any of the 4 not named FAMU.

Advertisement
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you’re probably the only one who thinks that deep into it lol
1641251734971.png

Be safe out there on that limb.

Aside from this staff clearly wanting him this kid participating in the AA game, right?

If he is we'll get a pretty good post SR. year look at how he stacks up against his peers - may boost his stock/hurt out chances...

Advertisement
They would make space if they wanted him.. Georgia took a 3 star over him. That’s very different from most recruiting battles we’re in right now.
He’s playing in the army Al American bowl. See how he looks in that against same level comp then make ur decision on him

Advertisement
Yeah imma go with UGA on this. But at least Mario is getting us into these dogfights despite coming in late to the show.

Advertisement
So I guess that rumor of him getting pushed out of UGAs class was BS then? Or am I thinking about some other recruit?

I don't even think that was a rumor. I think that was just wishful thinking.
True. I think there was a slight debate on this and my 2cents is that sometimes teams just dont have anymore room. I think the sentiment was that if Denver Harris didnt go to TAMU and went to Bama that Earl Little Jr wouldnt have gotten that spot. I could be wrong but I remember that being a thing especially when Bama thought they were getting Domani Jackson too and then they flipped Fegans from us.

That said, I find it hard to believe UGA wont find room somehow for a top 100 player. Esp at a premium position. These next 3-4 weekends of recruiting should get interesting starting with this Saturday.

Advertisement
Back