2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Remember back when people were okay with us not taking any after Lyons committed to FSU? Lol.

Laughable is a compliment. We need to sign 3 minimum and 2 of them need to be able to contribute. Thats why M’Ba and/or the Oregon kid were so important. Both of those guys are grown and could have contributed immediately. Oh well, still time for us to figure something out and I have no doubt that Mario obviously knows this lol.
Exactly man
Besides LT which I still think was more due to Covid than manny
Dt recruiting has been as bad or worse than lbs under manny

Advertisement
Remember back when people were okay with us not taking any after Lyons committed to FSU? Lol.

Laughable is a compliment. We need to sign 3 minimum and 2 of them need to be able to contribute. Thats why M’Ba and/or the Oregon kid were so important. Both of those guys are grown and could have contributed immediately. Oh well, still time for us to figure something out and I have no doubt that Mario obviously knows this lol.
Jones is committing tomorrow at 3 pm EST. I think he picks us

Exactly man
Besides LT which I still think was more due to Covid than manny
Dt recruiting has been as bad or worse than lbs under manny
Our fans have been bludgoned in not knowing what elite DL look like. They think u can coax an elite player out of every project. Not even every elite prospect turns into an elite player. That's why you stack your roster with them and let the cream rise. By next spring i think all our current DL will be gone, maybe Chantz or Jahfari has a chance to stay as well as of course LT. Everyone else is bye bye

Advertisement
Advertisement
A lot of people saying Auburn is a done deal .. would love the U to pull that one in.
Didn't the Juco DT go there too? I hope he doesn't go to Auburn, we need someone of hid caliber. But with legal bags these days you never know and he is from Alabama.

Advertisement
Our fans have been bludgoned in not knowing what elite DL look like. They think u can coax an elite player out of every project. Not even every elite prospect turns into an elite player. That's why you stack your roster with them and let the cream rise. By next spring i think all our current DL will be gone, maybe Chantz or Jahfari has a chance to stay as well as of course LT. Everyone else is bye bye
Wouldn't be surprised if our starting OL and DL are total replacements ... bigger bodied, stronger, faster, better technique ... and add a couple of LB's to that along with a DB and RB, and a WR. Need to roster up to be able to beat A&M at college station .. then run the ACC table. Get real.

Guys like this kid ( who I have no idea how he's not a top 100 talent) are desperately needed here. Yes, we have a star in the making in LT and a few talents that can be potential really good rotation guys but the 6-7 difference makers that help you get to to at least the top 20 in the nation aren't there and we absolutely need the talent influx

Yea he is
He’s average at best
He’s a 3 star that has played up to a 3 star
He would be at best third string at uga bama osu
That’s the level we need to strive for
That’s why we went and got Mario

You do realize he was recruited by OSU and visited them right? Schools don't typically offer in the summer and then bring a kid in for an official in Nov unless they want them. OSU's only DT signee was also a 3-star kid with 5 career tackles. Their 5-star Edge kid that year? Zach Harrison. In the 3 years since, he's put up 16 TFLs and 7.5 sacks to Hunte's 12.5 TFLs and 5 sacks.....and Hunte redshirted his first season. Hunte played really well last year. He didn't flash as much this season but that Dline as a whole struggled. He's not a JAG. He's a good player.

I really don't understand why a kid's rating coming in defines him so much. Supposedly had offers from OSU, Penn State, UGA, Bama and Michigan. Some were late so maybe you can't put a ton into that but offers usually mean more than ratings.

Advertisement
You do realize he was recruited by OSU and visited them right? Schools don't typically offer in the summer and then bring a kid in for an official in Nov unless they want them. OSU's only DT signee was also a 3-star kid with 5 career tackles. Their 5-star Edge kid that year? Zach Harrison. In the 3 years since, he's put up 16 TFLs and 7.5 sacks to Hunte's 12.5 TFLs and 5 sacks.....and Hunte redshirted his first season. Hunte played really well last year. He didn't flash as much this season but that Dline as a whole struggled. He's not a JAG. He's a good player.

I really don't understand why a kid's rating coming in defines him so much. Supposedly had offers from OSU, Penn State, UGA, Bama and Michigan. Some were late so maybe you can't put a ton into that but offers usually mean more than ratings.
Yes good as a third or fourth dt u bring in
A jag is just an avg player that’s all he is
He may blossom but so far that’s all he’s been

Mario looks dumb having kids take down their tweets cause he wants to be secretive about the coaching hires
It’s called being professional. And how to you know Mario or the DL coach told him to take it down. Kid probably made an honest mistake and realized it and then tried to correct it.

Advertisement
Back