2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Advertisement
Has it been confirmed that we’ve hired Salave’a?
Pretty much.

It hasn’t been announced yet, but he’s recruiting for us & it’s been reported that he’s expected to be named the DL coach, whenever the coaching announcements are made.

He will definitely be the DLine coach, it’s just a matter of when they decide to publicly announce it, which will probably happen sometime next week, or the week after.

Advertisement
So do these late offers to DL mean we don't think we're getting Stewart?

Or is it just a case of "we have space and holy **** this kid is good - let's chance our arm"?
We have 9 commits. We can bring in 11 players and still be fine. Mario is not intending to build a team out of the portal but use as a supplement.

Pretty much.

It hasn’t been announced yet, but he’s recruiting for us & it’s been reported that he’s expected to be named the DL coach, whenever the coaching announcements are made.

He will definitely be the DLine coach, it’s just a matter of when they decide to publicly announce it, which will probably happen sometime next week, or the week after.
We are in the dead period. I think we are gonna make a big announncement just as the dead period end and we approach signing day and then allow us to propel into spring practices where we can use that as momentum as there will be little to talk about till then. My guess and me analyzing the situation. I expect alot of 2023 commits in the spring like kids trying to hold their spot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pretty much.

I’d imagine Mario wants to be respectful to the current staff hence why not even mirabal hasn’t been announced probably coming a few days after the bowl game would be my bet

Probably the case of Mario seeing our Dline depth and saying let’s try get as many as we can
Exactly besides LT they all jags
Honestly even hunt is a jag but seems better than he is cuz the others are worse
We need as much talent as we can get

Exactly besides LT they all jags
Honestly even hunt is a jag but seems better than he is cuz the others are worse
We need as much talent as we can get
For real, our DL was bad this year, very few impact plays, especially on the interior. Alot of people aint gonna cut it, even players we thought were decent. We aint looking for decent.

Advertisement
The current dt group LT hhh Miller Hayes is laughable
Well Lichenstein is now in, i expect alot of jags to transfer after spring or close. Cuz they gonna see the level raised by the newcomers. Hopefully we get Jones tomorrow as well. And when they see that they either have to raise theirs or know they wont play much. Jackson St it is

Advertisement
Well Lichenstein is now in, i expect alot of jags to transfer after spring or close. Cuz they gonna see the level raised by the newcomers. Hopefully we get Jones tomorrow as well. And when they see that they either have to raise theirs or know they wont play much. Jackson St it is
Yea I agree
Even the plays our dline made last year were mostly from the opponent missing an assignment rarely did we win one on ones

The current dt group LT hhh Miller Hayes is laughable

Remember back when people were okay with us not taking any after Lyons committed to FSU? Lol.

Laughable is a compliment. We need to sign 3 minimum and 2 of them need to be able to contribute. Thats why M’Ba and/or the Oregon kid were so important. Both of those guys are grown and could have contributed immediately. Oh well, still time for us to figure something out and I have no doubt that Mario obviously knows this lol.

Advertisement
Back