2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

It’s called being professional. And how to you know Mario or the DL coach told him to take it down. Kid probably made an honest mistake and realized it and then tried to correct it.
I guess we are the only professional school in college football 🙄

And I know because it's the third time a recruit has posted, tagging an unannounced coach, removed and reposted immediately without the tag and Mario retweeted it.

Advertisement
UGA doesn't have room? I thought the SEC had no rules restricting them.

Someone tag the initial counters expert, is it Ori? Bc I need this answer.

How the **** has Texas A&M SIGNED 27 HS recruits and still going after more? I thought 25 HS was the max?

25 is the max. This year they give you an additional 7ic IF you have 7 (or more) players transfer after Dec 15 (or last day of semester) you can spend those extra 7 on a hs kid or portal. Does not matter. Also depending on when they enroll sometimes you can count back for an EE

Advertisement
Stevie Wonder can see we need major help in the trenches. Both sides

Stevie Wonder Deal With It GIF

Advertisement
I guess we are the only professional school in college football 🙄

And I know because it's the third time a recruit has posted, tagging an unannounced coach, removed and reposted immediately without the tag and Mario retweeted it.
Sounds like you’re on social media a little too much and focused on putting down Mario instead of enjoying the new coaches and recruits.

Just relax.

Advertisement
For those saying it's the professional thing to do, does that mean Rhett Lashlee acted unprofessional hiring and announcing Gain Justice, and soon Likens?
that was not classy at all of lashlee. it probably hurt SMU's oline coaches feelings.

Advertisement
Its called loose lips sink ships. Mario is asserting himself as commander and chief, probably a little hard for you to comprehend that.
I certainly hope that's not it because if it is he's doing a terrible job.. everyone knows 3 or 4 of his assistants already

Singular. Who else?
The ones working behind the scenes that are already working and not collecting a paycheck from Miami that haven’t been “officially” announced that recruits are having to delete tweets or whatever it is while you’re content because minimum wage was raised to $15/hr

Advertisement
Back