New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

Advertisement
I am a fan, but I don’t think he is a true outside CB like them. Nickel type IMO. He will take your head off though. Not sure how we would give him green light right now honestly.

Just watched his HUDL and agree with HTown 100%. Not a boundary CB. I disagree with the posters who think he has the hips and agility for the role. Nickle and passing down striker make sense to me if we're going lighter there. Definitely a Miami kid, you can do some things with his speed, aggressiveness and field awareness. We pivoted from Covil fast, lol.

Advertisement
I saw in another thread that he’s moving up his announcement and he visited this weekend. Not a name I’m familiar with. He’s related to Baccari Rambo - cousins. Where does he stack up with Graves and Spells?
This kid would be a striker/nickel type. Like a bandy imo. You pair him with a physical guy like Jacory Thomas and that’s very good strker/sub CB haul. I see us taking 6 DBs. 3 outside guys( Rogers, Graves, ?) 2 strkers and 1 safety..will be interesting if Aristide and Trob give Williams the green light or if we hold out for Wilson. I think Wilson is a guy who if he decides he wants in we’ll make a spot for him. But looks like a long shot/battle

Just watched his HUDL and agree with HTown 100%. Not a boundary CB. I disagree with the posters who think he has the hips and agility for the role. Nickle and passing down striker make sense to me if we're going lighter there. Definitely a Miami kid, you can do some things with his speed, aggressiveness and field awareness. We pivoted from Covil fast, lol.

The aggressiveness and physicality is something we can really get creative with. He had short area burst/explosion but doesn’t have great foot speed, keep him near the LOS and let him wreck ****.

Advertisement
I don't think he's a striker...I think/hope JaCorey Thomas takes that spot. But we are so interchangeable in our back 7 I'm not sure positions matter much to Diaz.

The kid is very similar to Jordan Allen imo, but Allen has or at least his role let's him show more coverage skills. I'm more confident Allen can play corner than Cull but I wouldn't rule it out for Cull. I think both would excel in a nickel role. Since they are saying safety does that mean he is taking Williams spot ? (assuming Kamari Wilson isn't coming, which is probably safe to say)

I don't think he's a striker...I think/hope JaCorey Thomas takes that spot. But we are so interchangeable in our back 7 I'm not sure positions matter much to Diaz.

The kid is very similar to Jordan Allen imo, but Allen has or at least his role let's him show more coverage skills. I'm more confident Allen can play corner than Cull but I wouldn't rule it out for Cull. I think both would excel in a nickel role. Since they are saying safety does that mean he is taking Williams spot ? (assuming Kamari Wilson isn't coming, which is probably safe to say)
I agree that Allen and Cull seem to be vying for the same spot.

I think it comes down to them not thinking Allen is a play for them because he seems to openly be hoping for that LSU offer that might never come and might still jump at a mid tier SEC offer

A prerequisite for being an elite ball player
Funny enough Chaney has a kid so that theory checks out lol. Literally had no idea til I saw people wishing him a Happy Father’s Day on his IG. Avantae too and we saw the flashes in the spring game, he could be really good for us this season

I watched the first 2 minutes of his tape and didn’t need to see anything else, this kid is a fvckin dog. I just laughed when I saw that option play of him blowing up the pitch man and then tackling the RB in practically one motion, you can’t teach that level of want to and aggression.

He has a Bama offer for a reason and he’s 100% a take, would love to have him in the class.

Advertisement
Funny enough Chaney has a kid so that theory checks out lol. Literally had no idea til I saw people wishing him a Happy Father’s Day on his IG. Avantae too and we saw the flashes in the spring game, he could be really good for us this season
I believe tae has two kids but don’t quote me

I don’t care about stars or position. I take this kid and find him a home later. He’s athletic and a total dawg

I think his floor is an outstanding impact special teams heat-seeking missile of a coverage guy. Hard to see him not contributing.

Advertisement
I love this kids video as I love physical corners. Coming off the edge and blowing up the option he reminded me of Antrel Rolle. I’m not a high school football guru so what exactly is this young man lacking to play cornerback in college? And before you say he doesn’t have the hips please explain how you can make that assessment from a highlight video.

Advertisement
Back