New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

I am a fan, but I don’t think he is a true outside CB like them. Nickel type IMO. He will take your head off though. Not sure how we would give him green light right now honestly.
I'm not I've seen him in person many times as his high school is in the same region as mine. Kid got picked on by our wideout who doesn't have any offer. Also recently seen him at the region track meet and he didn't finish higher than 5th losing out to freshmen and he's probably 5'11. I don't think he gets the green light. And I only say this because I've seen the kid repeatedly. Not trying to bash him because TRob knows what he's looking for in a DB

Advertisement
I wonder if this is a case of us seeing him in person and liking what we see, and then giving him the green light to commit. I know some of the more respected guys on this board liked his film a lot

I'm not I've seen him in person many times as his high school is in the same region as mine. Kid got picked on by our wideout who doesn't have any offer. Also recently seen him at the region track meet and he didn't finish higher than 5th losing out to freshmen and he's probably 5'11. I don't think he gets the green light. And I only say this because I've seen the kid repeatedly. Not trying to bash him because TRob knows what he's looking for in a DB
His offers say otherwise

Understood, guess we’ll see.

Cull got to campus late on Friday - around noon. His Friday flight got cancelled. TRob was waiting for him. Cull said he has a strong relationship with Trob and this weekend only made it stronger. He also said TRob told him he needed to solidify his spot in the class if he wanted in. Cull said he is thinking about it - his top three are Miami, Ol Miss and UF. He moved his commitment date up to July 12 which is his birthday.

Kinchens was his host - Cull said they got along great and he had a good trip, despite the fact it was a bit shortened.
Yeah I like this if you want in come in because other studs will take your spot and 4 aren't a guarantee

Advertisement
UM commit list could soon be kids from Gainesville, GA, Miss, and LA. Hats off to the staff in a down local year outside a few positions if they keep scoring top tier traditional SEC kids.
The Cull kid likes contact, has fluid hips to cover, good ball skills, and shows good speed. His first steps are lightening quick. He can play anywhere in the secondary. I’m on board. His offer list is extremely impressive.

He got the offers during covid now he's making the rounds. Maybe it's upside that they see with development. And I'm not here to down NO kid I wish them all the best. He's a good fb player I just don't know if he gets the green light based off what I've seen.
And what credentials do you have? Asking for a friend

Advertisement
He got the offers during covid now he's making the rounds. Maybe it's upside that they see with development. And I'm not here to down NO kid I wish them all the best. He's a good fb player I just don't know if he gets the green light based off what I've seen.
I think a guy like T Rob sees the athletic upside. Kid has good closing speed, position versatility, and can flip/turn those hips. Moldable clay. If they like him enough to accept the commitment I'll ride with it.

I think a guy like T Rob sees the athletic upside. Kid has good closing speed, position versatility, and can flip/turn those hips. Moldable clay. If they like him enough to accept the commitment I'll ride with it.
I don't disagree with you. That's what I was saying in a previous post. If TRob 👀 something I'm cool with it. Proper training can add everything you need even speed

I woukd be down if he had a yearly "T-Rob Special" recruit just like Underrated players we read about on here who end up leaving the state and being ballers. So much Florida talent and if T sees the upside more then others on the staff he gets the green light

Advertisement
I woukd be down if he had a yearly "T-Rob Special" recruit just like Underrated players we read about on here who end up leaving the state and being ballers. So much Florida talent and if T sees the upside more then others on the staff he gets the green light
He shouldn't have to answer to anyone on staff about any recruit imo

Advertisement
Amazing that people are in here complaining about this kid. Let's be real here...go compare his highlight tape to Earl Little Jr.'s and then come again. This kid can do it all. Plus his blitzing off the edge is ELITE for a DB. Those are rare traits. He can play anywhere from Striker, CB, FS, or SS. They have him playing snaps at RB on his HS team. That says a ton. The kid is a **** good football player. He's a 4 star on some sites for you star whores.

While you got some crap for posting it, fair take on what you've seen. If it had been a glowing review they would've loved it. It's dumb as **** how people can't say anything outside of a glowing light around here.

Was it only one football game you've seen him play in?

Amazing that people are in here complaining about this kid. Let's be real here...go compare his highlight tape to Earl Little Jr.'s and then come again. This kid can do it all. Plus his blitzing off the edge is ELITE for a DB. Those are rare traits. He can play anywhere from Striker, CB, FS, or SS. They have him playing snaps at RB on his HS team. That says a ton. The kid is a **** good football player. He's a 4 star on some sites for you star whores.

Oh boy, guy got you rustled.

Where's all the complaints? One guy posted his thoughts after a game and a track meet, now suddenly its people?

By the way, a lot of high school players play more than one position. It doesn't happen at really big schools often, but at mid size and down there's guys playing both ways all the time.

Advertisement
Back