New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

While you got some crap for posting it, fair take on what you've seen. If it had been a glowing review they would've loved it. It's dumb as **** how people can't say anything outside of a glowing light around here.

Was it only one football game you've seen him play in?
No it was 4 games actually against both schools from my County. And preciate it. I'm no expert and I'm usually refrained from commenting unless I know and I don't bash the kids. It's jmo I could go more in depth but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day whether he's a Cane or not I'm going to root for him because he's from my backyard

Advertisement
Amazing that people are in here complaining about this kid. Let's be real here...go compare his highlight tape to Earl Little Jr.'s and then come again. This kid can do it all. Plus his blitzing off the edge is ELITE for a DB. Those are rare traits. He can play anywhere from Striker, CB, FS, or SS. They have him playing snaps at RB on his HS team. That says a ton. The kid is a **** good football player. He's a 4 star on some sites for you star whores.
Highlight tapes are meant for you to look good though. It's difficult to get a true evaluation of a players unless you have seen them play live or have seen film of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Secondary chess piece. Would bring an element of physicality and toughness that is needed. I trust T-Rob.
Bingo. Much like Allen would've been, but the eye test didn't match up. D$ has said it before...they want a versatile dude to pair up with boundary corners and safeties.

Advertisement
Bingo. Much like Allen would've been, but the eye test didn't match up. D$ has said it before...they want a versatile dude to pair up with boundary corners and safeties.
Looks like he'll take the spot we were trying to get Allen and then Covil to fill.Talent wise think he's right there with the other 2.

Advertisement
Back