New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

Advertisement
I saw in another thread that he’s moving up his announcement and he visited this weekend. Not a name I’m familiar with. He’s related to Baccari Rambo - cousins. Where does he stack up with Graves and Spells?

Advertisement
Maybe, but even with that I don’t think he is ahead of Jacorey Thomas. At Safety he is more than likely behind a couple of guys as well.
Maybe he’s not far enough behind Thomas to justify waiting for him. Safety, I agree, but I’ve had a feeling he was one of the commits yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can see him as a nickel corner but have a feeling he'd be in a more hybrid type role with usage in multiple positions. I liked that he was a sound tackler on his film.

Advertisement
Cull got to campus late on Friday - around noon. His Friday flight got cancelled. TRob was waiting for him. Cull said he has a strong relationship with Trob and this weekend only made it stronger. He also said TRob told him he needed to solidify his spot in the class if he wanted in. Cull said he is thinking about it - his top three are Miami, Ol Miss and UF. He moved his commitment date up to July 12 which is his birthday.

Kinchens was his host - Cull said they got along great and he had a good trip, despite the fact it was a bit shortened.

Cull got to campus late on Friday - around noon. His Friday flight got cancelled. TRob was waiting for him. Cull said he has a strong relationship with Trob and this weekend only made it stronger. He also said TRob told him he needed to solidify his spot in the class if he wanted in. Cull said he is thinking about it - his top three are Miami, Ol Miss and UF. He moved his commitment date up to July 12 which is his birthday.

Kinchens was his host - Cull said they got along great and he had a good trip, despite the fact it was a bit shortened.
I like it, T Rob applying a bit of pressure to push up the decision time-line.

Advertisement
Back