New ‘22 OL offer Bradley Mann

Mario and Alex can easily go and take Dumervil and Martinez from LSU. That’s 2 guys that will be in their 3rd year who are ready to compete for jobs and have multiple years of eligibility left.
I'd definitely trust their evals on the o line. Whoever they want I'd be good with tbh.

Advertisement
Jury is not out, the negligence verdict is in, whom has he developed over the years? Coach Hayes frequently discusses UM'S oline lack of proper blocking schematics such as utilitizing more Pin & Pull blocking or less zone blocking and more power run down down blocking.

With this year being a F'ing get the attention of the NFL money year for Zion, Donaldson, Williams, and even Corey; Coach Justice has allowed them all to regress or stagnate. Donaldson looks un focused and out of shape in his last year of eligibility. Coach Justice should have been attached at the hip with Donaldson trying to get him right for his last chance to get NFL ready.

Justice has not put 1 player in the NFL in his entire career, this year he could have had 4 drafted in late rounds at least. The jury is rendered the verdict Justice is not ready for the big boy P5 table. Our OL doesn't communicate well. Plays in unaware and uninspired. Here is a simple example of watch how many times a Miami olinemen helps a RB up off the ground after the play is over, that simple act speaks to protective pride. How many times has Miami been stuffed in short yardage situations, that speaks to the oline identity being instilled by coach Justice. He is a nice guy, but he needs to be at a Arizona or San Diego St, he talks a good game but is not ready from a development point as evidenced by his units lack of development. He needs more teaching tools in his bag.

Go Canes
I don’t agree with you much, but this is a different story. Justice might be the worse than butch barry and Searls

Advertisement
Back