New ‘22 OL offer Bradley Mann

Advertisement

current Pitt commit, assume we want him on OL based on Justice tag

6'6" and 260lbs? This is a severe project, I'd think this is a pwo thing.

More info about him:

Bradley Mann never really envisioned himself as a Power 5 football recruit. A protein-heavy diet that calls for six meals a day, however, has quickly changed that. Mann has gone from a skinny lacrosse player to a 6-foot-6, 260-pound two-way lineman that schools like Pittsburgh, Louisville and Indiana all want.

“This is like a dream come true. As a kid I always ambitions of playing big-time college football or just college football in general, but you never know," Mann told 247Sports on Wednesday after attending a lineman camp at Florida. "I have just been eating, putting on weight and working out. It's a lot of chicken, rice and beans, but you got to measure it all out and all that. Then it's four eggs in the morning, a piece of toast and some sausages. It's a lot."

Mann, who played his junior season at Jacksonville (Fla.) Episcopal before transferring into Jacksonville (Fla.) The Bolles School, took his first official visit of the recruiting process last weekend to Pittsburgh.

"Great school with great people," Mann said. "Pittsburgh is a great city. I had never been up there before, but just the food, the people and the coaches, I liked it. I really like Coach [Pat Narduzzi] too."
The Panthers view Mann primarily as an offensive tackle at the next level, but have also discussed the possibility of having him play some defense for them as a pass-rushing three or five-technique. Louisville seems to prefer Mann on the offensive side of the ball, as well.
"I'm talking with Coach [Jack Bicknell] and Coach [Scott Satterfield]," Mann said. "It's just a blessing that they are recruiting me."

Before Mann makes his way to UL on Friday, he will take an unofficial visit to Indiana on Thursday and go through workout for the Hoosiers.
As for a decision?
"I'm probably going to make it soon," Mann said when asked about a timeline for a commitment. "Like sometime next month, but I have been on the road so much that I got to go sit down and talk with my mom and my coach and go through some pros and some cons."
Mann has also toured Wake Forest, Appalachian State, NC State and Liberty since the NCAA lifted its temporary recruiting dead period back on June 1. He is currently the nation's No. 129-ranked defensive line prospect in the class of 2022. The 247Sports' Crystal Ball doesn't hold any forecasts from recruiting experts at the moment.

Advertisement
Hes a 6'6 high 3 star 2 way lineman.... he wont be a walk on anywhere.
he has height and athleticism, but if he's to survive in d1 he'll need to put on a lot of weight. from the highlights his frame looks narrow, not sure how easy that'll be for him.

he has height and athleticism, but if he's to survive in d1 he'll need to put on a lot of weight. from the highlights his frame looks narrow, not sure how easy that'll be for him.
1626896091313.png

Looks like very decent frame for 6'6 to me but we all have our opinions.

1626896191104.png

This was carswell last month at clemson. How can you say one guy is a take and the other is "too small"

Are you insinuating that a kid who is 6’6 and 260lbs in the summer before his senior year of high school isn’t going to be big enough to play offensive line at the FBS level? That’s what you’re saying? Seriously?

Advertisement
View attachment 150230

Looks like very decent frame for 6'6 to me but we all have our opinions.

View attachment 150231

This was carswell last month at clemson. How can you say one guy is a take and the other is "too small"
Carswell is 15-20lbs heavier, neither looks like a d1 lineman. Both need a couple years of conditioning.

Just my opinion...hope we can get both, we need the bodies.

Are you insinuating that a kid who is 6’6 and 260lbs in the summer before his senior year of high school isn’t going to be big enough to play offensive line at the FBS level? That’s what you’re saying? Seriously?
Wasn't thinking straight, hope I'm wrong...hope he signs here and turns into a monster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao

Y’all are hilarious. Unless you start pumping out OL in the draft these are the guys you have to take and build. Literally means nothing other than Agbo might not be heading this way.

Lmao

Y’all are hilarious. Unless you start pumping out OL in the draft these are the guys you have to take and build. Literally means nothing other than Agbo might not be heading this way.

Eh. I am somewhere in the middle on this. We should be doing better, but I am not anywhere close to out on Justice recruiting wise yet like some are.

It absolutely PAINS me to say this, but FSU’s OL has been absolute dogsh*t for going on 5 years and they haven’t pumped out anything yet they are flipping their OL room like we are doing our CB room. They are throwing numbers at it and signing quality blue chip guys who aren’t years away from seeing the field physically. So no, I disagree with you that these are the type of guys we have to settle for, that just isn't true. We need to do better. I’m just saying 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Eh. I am somewhere in the middle on this. We should be doing better, but I am not anywhere close to out on Justice recruiting wise yet like some are.

It absolutely PAINS me to say this, but FSU’s OL has been absolute dogsh*t for going on 5 years and they haven’t pumped out anything yet they are flipping their OL room like we are doing our CB room. They are throwing numbers at it and signing quality blue chip guys who aren’t years away from seeing the field physically. So no, I disagree with you that these are the type of guys we have to settle for, that just isn't true. We need to do better. I’m just saying 🤷🏾‍♂️.
We could really use a big comeback year from Navaughn and a high draft slot for Zion to give the OL recruiting a shot in the arm.

Advertisement
Back